Discuss Scirra's 2D Asset Store

Post » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:26 pm

congratulations cranberry
B
S
G

Post » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:42 pm

Hello,

I bought the plug in, and installed on my C2. I see them in event list and use them, for example, the vibrator or the sms in a app I already have, but when I tested in debug mode using XDK, on my cellphone, nothing happens.

Do I need to install anything else? I export the app to cordova and then I use XDK to run and convert.

Any idea.

Thanks.
B
S

Post » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:49 pm

razeta101 wrote:Hello,

I bought the plug in, and installed on my C2. I see them in event list and use them, for example, the vibrator or the sms in a app I already have, but when I tested in debug mode using XDK, on my cellphone, nothing happens.

Do I need to install anything else? I export the app to cordova and then I use XDK to run and convert.

Any idea.

Thanks.

1) use browser plugin on c2 project and call the vibrate action
2) add cordova or cranberry vibration plugin on intel xdk project
3) build apk and test on real device (dont use debug etc ....)
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:29 pm

@cranberrygame

Please make a tutorial on how to use the plugins to build a .apk file using Intel XDK

I'm trying not using the "additions" file anymore, I'm trying both CLI 4 and 5 versions, I'm trying to add the plugins manually with no success, I'm trying using a .zip version of the plugins, everything with no luck.

The plugins are AS IMPORTANT as the game itself. I know your plugins are amazing (I been using them more that 1 year), but it's useless if we don't know how to set the whole exporting-building process.

Just a quick step by step, with the exactly way to install your plugins, what to do and what not to do should be included in your C2 products.

Thanks for your valuable time and good luck with sales!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:25 am

i´m downloaded the +96 pluguins but i try with intel xdk and can´t.
someone give me one tutorial or example to use someone plugin with intel please :o
i want make one aplication for mobile and i need tu use accelerometer to suposed effect

sorry my english :)
B
S

Post » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:04 am

@nmpm192 @Iolva

all cranberry plugins are now updated to lastest sdk and CLI 5.1.1

you have to install the plugin thru plugins manager and not additions.xml

i will try to made a video / tutorial later
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:21 pm

make someone with c2 and intel please.
thank you for your help, really :)
B
S

Post » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:02 pm

@matrixreal
If you that I will help you with something because I not able to build using plugins (hmm, I don't know what I'm doing wrong)
Thanks!
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:32 pm

There is a google analytics plugin? i bought the package but cant found that plugin!

tx.

pd: a video on how to install the plugins, and go to the process of export via intelXDK i vote for that too!
B
S

Post » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:43 am

Iolva wrote:@matrixreal
If you that I will help you with something because I not able to build using plugins (hmm, I don't know what I'm doing wrong)
Thanks!

Hi,
I made a short guide showing you how to add the plugins to the latest version of Intel XDK without using the additional.xml file.

https://shatter-box.com/knowledgebase/i ... va-plugin/

@Cranberrygame
Finally you get the revenue you earn! Wish you good success with your plugins.
Awesome job!

Regards
Image Image iTunes: Match3 | Google Play: Match3
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Scirra Store