Construct2 Cordova Plugins (Plugins)

Discuss Scirra's 2D Asset Store

Post » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:21 am

Artpunk wrote:Hello @Cranberrygame , can I ask are the plugins on the scirra store the latest versions?

You said on November 7th:
Updated chartboost SDK to recent version (Android SDK 6.6.1, iOS SDK 6.5.2).

But the latest version of your plugins on the scirra store are dated October 16th? How can I get the latest versions of your plugins, which I paid for?

He updated the cordova plugin on github.
The C2 plugin is only a "library of functions". It will call parts from the corresponding github plugin. That's
why you need to add / install the Git-Repo at your project.

So he only needs to update his git repository to the new SDK of Chartboost.

Regards
Andy
Image Image iTunes: Match3 | Google Play: Match3
B
S
G

Post » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:55 am

AndreasR wrote:
He updated the cordova plugin on github.
The C2 plugin is only a "library of functions". It will call parts from the corresponding github plugin. That's
why you need to add / install the Git-Repo at your project.

So he only needs to update his git repository to the new SDK of Chartboost.

Regards
Andy

Ah ok got it. Thanks Andreas!
B
S
G

Post » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:55 am

@Artpunk
@AndreasR

Can someone pls send me the latest C2 Plugins for AdColony and ChartBooster?

I see that Cranberrygame hasnt been responding to queries for a while. Probably busy.
I need to get my game back to the App store :(
Create your own Isometric Runner Game using C2:

Check out my game "Last of the Survivors":
Play Store
App Store
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:04 pm

AndreasR wrote:
Artpunk wrote:Hello @cranberrygame is there any chance you could update your CordovaGoogleAnalytics plugin? Im getting build errors with that plugin alone.
I currently have your CordovaGame (Google Play) and CordovaChartboost plugins working in my game (with XDK) but when I add the analytics plugin I get a build error:
Code: Select all
UNEXPECTED TOP-LEVEL EXCEPTION:
     com.android.dex.DexException: Multiple dex files...

You just need to use this Git-Repo now.
Mines is no longer supported.
https://github.com/danwilson/google-ana ... plugin.git

But it lets the game crash on iOS and do not track data in Android.
@cranberrygame
Can you check it?
I already have submitted an issue to github, but I'm not sure if the C2 plugin is the problem or the Cordova Plugin.
https://github.com/danwilson/google-ana ... issues/316

Thank you!

Looking at the discussion on Github, it seems like this was resolved? Another user posted that it no longer crashes iOS? Sounds promising?

EDIT
Ok so I tested this on Android. It appears that the Google Analytics still doesn't track data on Android. @AndreasR is this tracking data for you on Android Andy? I dont know if it still causes crashes on iOS...

@cranberrygame Can we pleeeease have this fixed? :cry: :cry: :cry:
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:07 am

Artpunk wrote:
AndreasR wrote:
Artpunk wrote:Hello @cranberrygame is there any chance you could update your CordovaGoogleAnalytics plugin? Im getting build errors with that plugin alone.
I currently have your CordovaGame (Google Play) and CordovaChartboost plugins working in my game (with XDK) but when I add the analytics plugin I get a build error:
Code: Select all
UNEXPECTED TOP-LEVEL EXCEPTION:
     com.android.dex.DexException: Multiple dex files...

You just need to use this Git-Repo now.
Mines is no longer supported.
https://github.com/danwilson/google-ana ... plugin.git

But it lets the game crash on iOS and do not track data in Android.
@cranberrygame
Can you check it?
I already have submitted an issue to github, but I'm not sure if the C2 plugin is the problem or the Cordova Plugin.
https://github.com/danwilson/google-ana ... issues/316

Thank you!

Looking at the discussion on Github, it seems like this was resolved? Another user posted that it no longer crashes iOS? Sounds promising?

EDIT
Ok so I tested this on Android. It appears that the Google Analytics still doesn't track data on Android. @AndreasR is this tracking data for you on Android Andy? I dont know if it still causes crashes on iOS...

@cranberrygame Can we pleeeease have this fixed? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hi,

I haven't tried it since the day I reported it. @Cranberrygame any change to get an update for the Cordova Google Analytics plugin?

Thank you!
Image Image iTunes: Match3 | Google Play: Match3
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:36 pm

@cranberrygame

How can i get updated plugins? Bought them a few months ago and some don't work now.

Thanks brother
B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:00 am

jeffige wrote:...Bought them a few months ago and some don't work now...

Which ones are you having trouble with @jeffige?
I have CordovaChartboost, CordovaGame and CordovaiAP all working for Android. The only one that doesnt seem to be working at present is CordovaGoogleAnalytics.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:39 am

Artpunk wrote:
jeffige wrote:...Bought them a few months ago and some don't work now...

Which ones are you having trouble with @jeffige?
I have CordovaChartboost, CordovaGame and CordovaiAP all working for Android. The only one that doesnt seem to be working at present is CordovaGoogleAnalytics.

The only one's i really need are the admob, game and IAP. I'm still a noob i guess to get'em working. I did delete the cordovagame and got it to build. right now i'm adding achievements so i can publish and alpha test it.

I think my problem is that there isn't 1 central location for tutorials and everything seems months old and out of date. Also, i think 1 of my problems is understanding the where to get all the ID's to add to their own properties.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:49 pm

When launching a game's page in google game you have a record button to record gameplay (see picture below), is there anyway to call this action from c2 or to link to this page from the game?

B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:39 pm

@cranberrygame

I know you may be busy but... Still waiting for my download link for the plugins that i purchased.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Scirra Store