Construct2 Cordova Plugins (Plugins)

Discuss Scirra's 2D Asset Store

Post » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:52 pm

I have this error when build with Intelxdk 3759:
CompileC build/Tom\ Cat\ Escape\ Run.build/Release-iphoneos/Tom\ Cat\ Escape\ Run.build/Objects-normal/armv7/AdMobPlugin.o Tom\ Cat\ Escape\ Run/Plugins/cordova-plugin-ad-admob/AdMobPlugin.m normal armv7 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
(1 failure)

I already added the cordova-plugin-ad-admob in padd 3rd party plugin section.
How to I solve this?
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:04 am

Nomak wrote:Plugin AdСolony has stopped working. Who faced such problem after the New Year :?:

AdColony and CHartboost plugins have been problematic for more the 3 months. I havent been able to build a single game that use these plugins. I ended up removing them completely! :(

There is no response from Cranberrygame about the fix!
Create your own Isometric Runner Game using C2:

Check out my game "Last of the Survivors":
Play Store
App Store
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:48 pm

What is the current version, 1.0.43 ? If so, why in the XDK 1.0.44 here too https://github.com/cranberrygame/cordov ... plugin.xml ? But in Cocoon there is a version 1.0.43 and there AdColony works.
Last edited by Nomak on Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B
S

Post » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:56 pm

Hi @SamRock

After update chartboost plugin of 7 november I can succesful build in XDK for ios and android.
Last edited by radbrothers on Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
B
S

Post » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:50 pm

@cranberrygame
hi,
can you or is there a plugin to make an image "save as a wallpaper" please?
thanks
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:27 pm

radbrothers wrote:Hi @SamRock

After update chartboost plugin of 7 november I can succesful build in XDK for ios and android.

Thanks for confirming @radbrothers! Looks like I have to repurchase plugins from Scirra Store again. I used to transact with Cranberry(Sang) via his website.
So you are able to play video ads on your game? Also how is the performance of your games on Android build with XDK?

BTW, saw ur game you posted on FB forum (Heartbox) ! It looks awesome. All the best man! :)
Will download it tonight
Create your own Isometric Runner Game using C2:

Check out my game "Last of the Survivors":
Play Store
App Store
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:42 pm

Hello. Maybe someone has the AdColony c project which is compiled to a XDK until 31 December 2016? I need the files of the plugin cordova-plugin-ad-adcolony to attempt to solve the problem. Please share with me.
B
S

Post » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:43 am

SamRock wrote:
Thanks for confirming @radbrothers! Looks like I have to repurchase plugins from Scirra Store again. I used to transact with Cranberry(Sang) via his website.
So you are able to play video ads on your game? Also how is the performance of your games on Android build with XDK?

BTW, saw ur game you posted on FB forum (Heartbox) ! It looks awesome. All the best man! :)
Will download it tonight

Thank you @SamRock :) As it is a physical puzzle then on older devices with android 4.0 and Crosswalk you can see low FPS but it's playable. On newer devices with android 5.0+ everything is fine and on ios with WKWebview also work fine.

About chartboost plugin - I only update it in XDK from githab.
B
S

Post » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:59 pm

hi @cranberrygame

Not working plugins CordovaWallPaper (can't set wallpaper, I tested in 3 phones, I use example .capx ) and CordovaSoftKeyboard (intelxdk build error 10 times)
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:42 pm

@cranberrygame
Hi,
the iap plugin is not working on the new cordova ios 4.3.1
on purchase product success and on the purchase product failed conditions
the actions things are working
thanks for looking
B
S