Construct2 Cordova Plugins (Plugins)

Discuss Scirra's 2D Asset Store

Post » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:03 pm

Hello, maybe i miss that info but why your newest versions dont have capx ?
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:27 am

Having problems with the Cordova Game plugin when compiling with Cocoon. My compiles work fine building for iOS but when I build for Android I'm getting this

COMPILER ERROR:

/workspace/platforms/android/gradlew: Command failed with exit code 1 Error output:
Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
Note: /workspace/platforms/android/src/com/ludei/injector/android/InjectorPlugin.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':transformClassesWithDexForArmv7Debug'.
> com.android.build.api.transform.TransformException: com.android.ide.common.process.ProcessException: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: com.android.dex.DexException: Multiple dex files define Lcom/google/android/gms/internal/zzabs;

Any ideas @cranberrygame ?
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:24 am

twg wrote:Having problems with the Cordova Game plugin when compiling with Cocoon. My compiles work fine building for iOS but when I build for Android I'm getting this

COMPILER ERROR:

/workspace/platforms/android/gradlew: Command failed with exit code 1 Error output:
Note: /workspace/platforms/android/src/com/ludei/injector/android/InjectorPlugin.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':transformClassesWithDexForArmv7Debug'.
> com.android.build.api.transform.TransformException: com.android.ide.common.process.ProcessException: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: com.android.dex.DexException: Multiple dex files define Lcom/google/android/gms/internal/zzabs;

Any ideas @cranberrygame ?

Hi,
just go to your cocoon project settings -> android -> Set multidex enabled to Yes.

Regards
Andy
Image Image iTunes: Match3 | Google Play: Match3
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:21 am

AndreasR wrote:
Hi,
just go to your cocoon project settings -> android -> Set multidex enabled to Yes.

Regards
Andy

I get the same error with Multidex set to yes or no. Only way I get it to go away is deleting the plugin, maybe I should try the Cocoon Google plugin instead? Just kinda weird cause Cranberry game is working fine on my iOS builds with Game Center.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:33 am

twg wrote:
AndreasR wrote:
Hi,

Regards
Andy

I get the same error with Multidex set to yes or no. Only way I get it to go away is deleting the plugin, maybe I should try the Cocoon Google plugin instead? Just kinda weird cause Cranberry game is working fine on my iOS builds with Game Center.

Yes try the Cocoon Plugin. I always use those plugins and they are working fine for me.
iOS works diffrent then Android in account of the plugin SDK.

Regards
Andy
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:19 pm

AndreasR wrote:
twg wrote:
AndreasR wrote:
Hi,

Regards
Andy

Yes try the Cocoon Plugin. I always use those plugins and they are working fine for me.
iOS works diffrent then Android in account of the plugin SDK.

Regards
Andy

Thanks Andy, I guess the Cranberry game plugin isn't working right now with Android, I added the Cocoon Google Play plugin and everything is working fine now.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:33 pm

When I try to compile with Adobe PhoneGap with the cordova-plugin-share-facebook installed the build Crash and shows me two differents errors

First error is Multi dex define and I readed to solve this problem you need to recompile plugin with multedex option.

The second is buidtoolsversion is not defined. Need ANDROID_SDK_BUILD_VERSION

My project is CLI 6.2.0 and I have other plugins with no problems (IAP, Admob, Dialog)

Any solution?
B
S

Post » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:58 am

Hi @cranberrygame
is it possible to add timing tracking to Google Analytics?
It would be great to track the app & loading speed with it.
Thank you!
B
S
G

Post » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:29 pm

@AndreasR

I see you online, hence tagging u here. Have you tried this Facebook share Plugin? Does it work on Android and iOS?
Create your own Isometric Runner Game using C2:

Check out my game "Last of the Survivors":
Play Store
App Store
B
S
G

Post » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:10 am

SamRock wrote:@AndreasR

I see you online, hence tagging u here. Have you tried this Facebook share Plugin? Does it work on Android and iOS?

Not yet, sorry.

Regards
Andy
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Scirra Store