Construct2 Cordova Plugins (Plugins)

Discuss Scirra's 2D Asset Store

Post » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:04 am

@cranberrygame
Any chance to get a Construct Firebase Analytics plugin (corresponding to the deprectated Google Analytics plugin?
The cordova plugin is already ready.

https://www.npmjs.com/package/cordova-p ... -analytics

thanks for your work and plugins!
Image Image iTunes: Match3 | Google Play: Match3
B
109
S
40
G
31
Posts: 1,177
Reputation: 29,418

Post » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:48 pm

@cranberrygame

Any news on the updates? Whenever I use the Appsflyer, the builds fail, the google play plugin misses a way to check what achievements were unlocked, the google play iap fails retrieving the local prices etc etc
B
36
S
12
G
3
Posts: 239
Reputation: 4,557

Post » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:12 pm

I get the same error
B
3
Posts: 7
Reputation: 189

Post » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:29 pm

Hello, Google Analytics doesn't work for me. I created a mobile app in GA, added the plugin into my game and copied the tracking ID to it under "Android track id". But when I run the game from my mobile device, it shows no users in the real time view.

What have I missed?

Thanks!
B
3
Posts: 4
Reputation: 183

Post » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:03 am

jastoh wrote:Hello, Google Analytics doesn't work for me. I created a mobile app in GA, added the plugin into my game and copied the tracking ID to it under "Android track id". But when I run the game from my mobile device, it shows no users in the real time view.

What have I missed?

Thanks!


You also must install the cordova plugin at your Cocoon / Cordova Project

Regards
Andy
Image Image iTunes: Match3 | Google Play: Match3
B
109
S
40
G
31
Posts: 1,177
Reputation: 29,418

Post » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:52 pm

AndreasR wrote:
jastoh wrote:Hello, Google Analytics doesn't work for me. I created a mobile app in GA, added the plugin into my game and copied the tracking ID to it under "Android track id". But when I run the game from my mobile device, it shows no users in the real time view.

What have I missed?

Thanks!


You also must install the cordova plugin at your Cocoon / Cordova Project

Regards
Andy


Hey Andy, thanks but when I uploaded the exported zip file into Cocoon.io, I already have this as one of the plugins "https://github.com/danwilson/google-analytics-plugin". It wasn't there before so I am assuming this comes with Cranberrygame's package. Is this not sufficient? If not which plugin should I be using?

Thanks again.
B
3
Posts: 4
Reputation: 183

Post » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:46 am

jastoh wrote:
AndreasR wrote:
jastoh wrote:Hello, Google Analytics doesn't work for me. I created a mobile app in GA, added the plugin into my game and copied the tracking ID to it under "Android track id". But when I run the game from my mobile device, it shows no users in the real time view.

What have I missed?

Thanks!


You also must install the cordova plugin at your Cocoon / Cordova Project

Regards
Andy


Hey Andy, thanks but when I uploaded the exported zip file into Cocoon.io, I already have this as one of the plugins "https://github.com/danwilson/google-analytics-plugin". It wasn't there before so I am assuming this comes with Cranberrygame's package. Is this not sufficient? If not which plugin should I be using?

Thanks again.


Basically yes, but this means that you haven't deleted the config.xml file coming along with the C2 export.
Please see a full guide here.
https://shatter-box.com/knowledgebase/cocoonio/

Remove your project from cocoon, export a new version from c2, delete the config.xml file then zip the content.
Upload this as a new project to cocoon and then install the github plugin

https://github.com/danwilson/google-ana ... plugin.git

Via the "Custom" tab at settings -> Plugins.

Regards
Andy
Image Image iTunes: Match3 | Google Play: Match3
B
109
S
40
G
31
Posts: 1,177
Reputation: 29,418

Post » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:57 am

AndreasR wrote:
Basically yes, but this means that you haven't deleted the config.xml file coming along with the C2 export.
Please see a full guide here.
https://shatter-box.com/knowledgebase/cocoonio/

Remove your project from cocoon, export a new version from c2, delete the config.xml file then zip the content.
Upload this as a new project to cocoon and then install the github plugin

https://github.com/danwilson/google-ana ... plugin.git

Via the "Custom" tab at settings -> Plugins.

Regards
Andy


Hey Andy, thank you very much for your help. It works now. The only issue I noticed is that the Real Time analytics doesn't work. But that is fine I guess.
B
3
Posts: 4
Reputation: 183

Post » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:27 am

Hi guys! I'm looking to buy this bundle, but I need to know: does Cordova Camera plugin work currently in C2?
If somebody has this information, please comment. THANKS!
B
19
S
10
G
2
Posts: 24
Reputation: 2,734

Post » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:39 am

Hi!

Just read at https://shatter-box.com/knowledgebase/g ... -cocoonio/:

"It seems that Google Analytics is not allowing to add analytics for apps and games anymore. They only offer Firebase now as analytics tool. However there is no working Construct 2 plugin yet."

Does it mean that the plugin doen't work anymore?

Thanks!
B
7
S
1
G
3
Posts: 12
Reputation: 1,239

Previous

Return to Scirra Store

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest