Construct3 plugin IDE

0 favourites
  • 12 posts
From the Asset Store
Angry Zombies - HTML5 Game (Construct 2 & Construct3)
  • Hi there!

I'm building a small IDE to make the development of Contruct3 plugins much easier. Think of it like no more opening JSON file and make sure the language file was correctly made, checking the options you have when you want to use a combo etc etc etc. It's pretty straight forward, allows you to build a plugni from ground up using an easy and intuitive UI, like this:

or

You can add properties, actions, conditions, expressions, set your plugin infos, edit the runtime.js, that automatically gets the default functions for your added elements and simply save to a c3addon. It will be able to open a c3addon package to edit it and repackage it directly.

I was wondering if anybody had any special thoughts, needs, ideas for functions etc etc etc

• FYI, this is C2 part of forum...

• Psychokiller1888

Very well done work!

But, can you make a IDE for Construct 2?

• When this app will be downloadable?

Do you consider porting it to Electron?

• I'll make it able to export to C2 as well

I have been hired to dev a kitchen app, so I'm first completing that piad task before resuming this app. I'm not considering porting it to anything, it's a java app, java is totally portable and cross plateform

• I'll make it able to export to C2 as well

I have been hired to dev a kitchen app, so I'm first completing that piad task before resuming this app. I'm not considering porting it to anything, it's a java app, java is totally portable and cross plateform

Could you do a release of this IDE as-is?

For we be early testers since now.

• No, sorry, I'm not pre releasing before it is sable in my opinion.

The todo list for an alpha is as follow:

• Finish full saving support (missing a couple of things, but generation does work already)
    • Plugin configuration UI is bad due to complexity, so I need to figure out a simplier way to do it or I'll spend my life for support
    • Source scrambling
    • Decide a monetisation plan
    • Implement locked features vs paid features, aka license

Latest shots of the app are here: )

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • No, sorry, I'm not pre releasing before it is sable in my opinion.

The todo list for an alpha is as follow:

- Finish full saving support (missing a couple of things, but generation does work already)

- Plugin configuration UI is bad due to complexity, so I need to figure out a simplier way to do it or I'll spend my life for support

- Source scrambling

- Decide a monetisation plan

- Implement locked features vs paid features, aka license

Latest shots of the app are here: )

What is Source scrambling?

You can use a feature for user make any one-time donation for unlock features (starting at $1 or any value you can set).

• I won't start at one dollar and be only donation based. I made tools and plugins and that helped people earn a lot, and I got.... 15 dollars in return. Now, I always do what I do for fun and by passion and not in the optic to earn money. But this plugin IDE makes it very simple to create plugins. And you know what? The plugins created with this IDE will most likely be sold here on scirra store....... So I guess it's gonna be a one time payment to unlock full capacity

• I won't start at one dollar and be only donation based. I made tools and plugins and that helped people earn a lot, and I got.... 15 dollars in return. Now, I always do what I do for fun and by passion and not in the optic to earn money. But this plugin IDE makes it very simple to create plugins. And you know what? The plugins created with this IDE will most likely be sold here on scirra store....... So I guess it's gonna be a one time payment to unlock full capacity

Ok, I understand.

• this looks pretty awesome so far, do you plan to open source it?

Hi!

When talking about pricing and licensing, it goes against the open sourcing imo

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)