Container Objects change to there default layer when returni

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Welcome! I-Spy (Hidden objects) is an educational puzzle that is more than just seek-and-find activities.
  • Problem Description

Container Objects change to their default layer when returning to the layout.

Attach a Capx

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=4 ... ile%2ccapx

Description of Capx

CapX Contains two layouts as below to show the problem

1. Move the bob object (text) and click the change layer link 2. Click the goto layout2 link 3. Click the goto layout1 link 4. Blam the object you just moved is back in its original location.

Steps to Reproduce Bug

• Create an object with/in a container with the persist behavior
    • Change the layer of the main object "e.g object BOB" in the container to a layer more than one higher (e.g from 2 to 4)
    • Leave the layout
    • Return to the layout "Object BOB" will have returned to it's original layer

Observed Result

Object Bob returns to the original layout and location (or is it the that it changes it's layer and location to the other object in the container)

Expected Result

With the persist behavior I expect the object to be in the same location it was when returning to the layer.

Workaround

Change the layers of all objects in the container at the same time <if you know them> hint..

Affected Browsers

• Chrome: YES
    • Internet Explorer: YES

Operating System and Service Pack

Windows

Construct 2 Version ID

168 will test current version next

• Thanks, should be fixed in the next build.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Super Fast fix, I love it!

P.S. I will log another one for I suspect that "pin to" is not persisting too.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)