Update:

- Changed level 16 to not be so god damn boring
- Fixed title screen hotkey to play
- Added some text to clear up the level unlock section
- Fixed an issue with the progression system when replaying a level
- Added some tutorial text to the third level
- Added a restart level hotkey
- Changed the next level hotkey to just the space bar
- I believe I fixed the initial load issue. Give me a heads up if the game does not load for anyone.

Thanks for the feed back, any other thoughts?
B
S

Post » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:51 am

Why are you changing the key for next lvl for just spacebar? I used to press Return actually ._.

Also, forgot to say earlier, I think when you die, you respawn too quickly (the animation for dying could be longer, or it could be "touch [Key] to respawn" I think. Feels weird for me now.

Hm.. The new 16th level is not in breaking the level order I think. It should be after 17 and 18, where you learn about keys breaking platforms, I think. I found that lvl 17 was a great way to make the player learn! ;)

(btw, couldn't lauch the game in browser at first, had to refresh it)
B
S
G

Post » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:18 am

Well I wanted to make sure that there was a key for replaying the level, I'll add return as an option for the next level though.

Yea, it looks like I am still having issues on the initial load, I need to scrap that code and start over on it, it clearly is not going to work.

I am going to scrap / combine some of the first levels to speed up the game-play a bit, so I'll resort some of the levels around when I do that.
B
S

Previous

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests