Control Mouse Cursor from keyboard??

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:38 pm

hi guys,
is it possible to control mouse cursor from keyboard?
I need this feature urgently...
thanks in advance to anyone who reply..

NB im not intersetead to make a sprite pointer similar and move it with a behavior, i NEED to take the control of the true cursor, but from keyboard instead of mouse.
sorry my bed English ^_^
B
14
S
7
G
7
Posts: 559
Reputation: 6,097

Post » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:14 pm

NN81 wrote:hi guys,
is it possible to control mouse cursor from keyboard?
I need this feature urgently...
thanks in advance to anyone who reply..

NB im not intersetead to make a sprite pointer similar and move it with a behavior, i NEED to take the control of the true cursor, but from keyboard instead of mouse.

No one who can help me?
sorry my bed English ^_^
B
14
S
7
G
7
Posts: 559
Reputation: 6,097

Post » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:54 pm

The mouse behavior doesn't have that ability, it's not really something webpages allow.
If you use nwjs you could look at its plugin for an action to do it. I haven't looked.
There is also a third party plugin called mouse lock that may be of use to you. You should be able to find it in the third party addons list.

Barring those the only other avenue for a solution is using nwjs and finding a way to make access the mouse position there with either JavaScript or some nwjs specific plugin. It's not really a quick solution at all and would require research to do.
B
94
S
33
G
118
Posts: 5,394
Reputation: 75,849

Post » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:07 pm

R0J0hound wrote:The mouse behavior doesn't have that ability, it's not really something webpages allow.
If you use nwjs you could look at its plugin for an action to do it. I haven't looked.
There is also a third party plugin called mouse lock that may be of use to you. You should be able to find it in the third party addons list.

Barring those the only other avenue for a solution is using nwjs and finding a way to make access the mouse position there with either JavaScript or some nwjs specific plugin. It's not really a quick solution at all and would require research to do.


Thanks for the answer, I had already tried that plugin in the illusion that it could help me, but I do not think it serves anything to move the pointer ..
These actions are available. Do you say they could serve me something?

Something for nw.js ... but if the mouse is unmovable from browser scripts because it should be different on nw.js? Is not a stand-alone version of chromium?
sorry my bed English ^_^
B
14
S
7
G
7
Posts: 559
Reputation: 6,097

Post » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:17 pm

Why not a object that would be the point that can be controlled both via mouse and keyboard? If none are active it just stays idle. If mouse moves - it set X/Y to mouse.x/y. If no input from mouse - active 8dir Beh?
Image
B
9
S
2
G
1
Posts: 36
Reputation: 643

Post » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:27 pm

Because with 8dir sprite go back automatically at mouse cursor point when i tale the control from keys to mouse
sorry my bed English ^_^
B
14
S
7
G
7
Posts: 559
Reputation: 6,097

Post » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:27 pm

Nwjs can bypass most of the webpage limits. In theory at least. I'm haven't been interested enough to get pass the process to do such a thing though.
B
94
S
33
G
118
Posts: 5,394
Reputation: 75,849

Post » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:50 pm

R0J0hound wrote:Nwjs can bypass most of the webpage limits. In theory at least. I'm haven't been interested enough to get pass the process to do such a thing though.

Understood. I think give a try with electron too..
sorry my bed English ^_^
B
14
S
7
G
7
Posts: 559
Reputation: 6,097

Post » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:48 am

NN81 wrote:Because with 8dir sprite go back automatically at mouse cursor point when i tale the control from keys to mouse

Yes. Didn't knew it is a problem heh. Why is it a problem? :D
Image
B
9
S
2
G
1
Posts: 36
Reputation: 643

Post » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:58 am

Niespor wrote:
NN81 wrote:Because with 8dir sprite go back automatically at mouse cursor point when i tale the control from keys to mouse

Yes. Didn't knew it is a problem heh. Why is it a problem? :D

This is a problem in my project.
sorry my bed English ^_^
B
14
S
7
G
7
Posts: 559
Reputation: 6,097

Next

Return to How do I....?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dop2000, Seruza, Yahoo [Bot] and 11 guests