Converted from Abode Flash Pro to Construct 2.... help!

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:36 pm

Hi there,

So I was originally working on an game on Adobe Flash Professional but things just got too complicated (I'm a beginner).I was reading online and people said Construct 2 is much more easier to use compared to Adobe Flash Professional. Sooo now I just need help/pointers on my game... essentially I am designing a game where the player has to drag the plunger of a syringe to draw the correct amount of medication into the syringe. I have designed a syringe on Photoshop cs6 with the syringe body and plunger being separate objects. I want to make it so the player clicks on the plunger and is able to move it horizontally to draw medication. If the player does not get the correct amount a " X " will appear indicating that the player did not draw the correct amount.

With that being said, I am very new to Construct 2 ( new to game development)... and well I honestly have no idea how to do this. Please if someone could help me with the steps in making it I would VERY much appreciate it! :D
B

Post » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:01 pm

Soo how did you solve your issue in Flash? You can normally just adopt the logic to C2!
Last edited by Beaverlicious on Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out our start-up and configure your own helmet in true 3D.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:03 pm

I didn't solve my problem in Flash... it was getting too complicated. I watched plenty of tutorials and followed the steps ... but each time I did, the game just wouldn't function properly :(.
B

Return to How do I....?