Coocon.io -- after some time the sounds fx is lost

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Time rewind like in "Braid". Choose objects that will be affected by time rewind
  • Hello!

I just started use Coocon.io service to make APK and got some issue with the sounds in my game project. In ready android project after some time the sounds fx is lost, but background sound may continue still plays (or never plays). I put all sounds fx into Sounds folder in Cunstruct 2 IDE and background into Music folder.

I use Canvas+. I even have installed "native audio plugin" but it isn't helps.

I have no idea what I suppose to do now...

Anybody got same issue and have any ideas?

------

I just found an information about that issue:

1. "On the version of Canvas + 2.1.0 everything works correctly! Use Cocoon version: 2.1.0 on this versin work!"

2. "I change to using cocoon version:2.1.0 it’s ok for my project. If using cocoon version:2.2.0–> sound is silent after 2 minutes play game or change to layout. Project export by construct 2 r250"

3. "i can confirm no audio also in cocoon version:2.2.0"

• having same issue. I used Cordova>Cocoon IO for Android in December 2017 for this same project. Everything was fine. The only issue I had was a strange audio bug that would mangle the audio. but the work around was to have "silence.ogg" play Every 1 second. This worked perfectly even if strange.

I made a few minor updates to my game, I recompiled on CocoonIO when I play the game after about 2 mins the audio shuts of completely. It never comes back. Used Construct r259 Cordova>Android>Canvas+

EDIT:

I also have a piece of code that runs On Audio Finished, and that code never runs and the game is stuck. So it's not like the game is just silent but still playing audio, somehow the audio Events/Action are not being executed.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello!

1. "On the version of Canvas + 2.1.0 everything works correctly! Use Cocoon version: 2.1.0 on this versin work!"

2. "I change to using cocoon version:2.1.0 it’s ok for my project. If using cocoon version:2.2.0–> sound is silent after 2 minutes play game or change to layout. Project export by construct 2 r250"

3. "i can confirm no audio also in cocoon version:2.2.0"

how do you use different versions of cocoon? I don't see that option anywhere.. I'm using Canvas+ and for plugins it just says "latest" I can't change it to a different version.

EDIT: found it! it's in SETTINGS first line: "Cocoon Version" and yes that fixed the problem! So definitely a problem with 2.2.0! the bad part is the developer working on it can't reproduce the problem so therefore is not doing anything about it. I only get 2 project slots so I can't really make a test for him.

• Hello jobel !

Before you compile a project by Cocoon.io website service go to the settings and chose Cocoon version at the first dropdown list. Also, you can chose Webview engine and other settings.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)