0 favourites
  • 15 posts
From the Asset Store
City builder
$19.99 USD
Template for city builder, fully documented in comment and video
  • Cordova Builder

Description:

Currently i'm developing an utility to make the Cordova part easier to edit, store and build your projects to mobile apps.

It's a Java made GUI (currently only in .exe for Windows to compile for Android) so to use it you need a JDK installed in your system,

apart from the tutorial that you need to follow to install the environment (Cordova official guide):

https://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/latest/guide/cli/index.html#installing-the-cordova-cli

Of course you will need to have Android Studio and some Android SDK's, with the environment variables

setted in your system. Once you can create a project successfully with the command prompt, the GUI will work perfectly.

If this post have a good feedback i will launch it, with some nice tutorials and videos.

And the OSX version to compile for Android/iOS is on the way too!

Do you think people this is a good idea? If you're a newbie that doesn't know how to use the Cordova command prompt,

this will help you. And if you're an expert building mobile webapps, this will make the things easier.

Some screenshots:

Thanks for reading!

• Good.

That is a kind of Intel XDK, already works for Android, when you can try .. ??

Thank you.

A greeting.

• Good.

That is a kind of Intel XDK, already works for Android, when you can try .. ??

Thank you.

A greeting.

Yeah it has the most important features working: creating and administrate Cordova projects, plugins, build apk's for Android...

I don't know for now the launch date but not far i think. I'll keep working to make it usable in OSX to compile for iOS too.

• This looks very nice and easy to use. I would definitely try it when it comes out.

• This looks very nice and easy to use. I would definitely try it when it comes out.

Thanks!

• Looks amazing. Can't wait to try it.

• Looks amazing. Can't wait to try it.

Thanks! Working on it!

• This will be of great help. I always have a hard time building on msconfig. Its really hard to me as i am a noob and only make games for my biology students.

• Helloooo Josek.

Now that Intel XDK does not work anymore, this can be very useful.

Congratulations !!

• Josek5494

Irina is interested!

• Waiting for this one Josek5494 !

• Hi, Did not see any more detail regarding this and since Visual Studio doesn't seem to update I thought I would make one.

Its in beta and will be released next week so if people are interested I will post a link.

So what does it do?

*Create a New Cordova Project.

*Open an Existing Cordova Project.

*View an Update base Settings.

**View and if required edit the configuration with custom requirements.

**Gui Handles most of these already

*Add/Remove Plugins.

**If Plugins have specific preferences available these are automatically added i.e. splash screen will add all available options for you to just customise + additional images.

*All Standard Plugins available to add by default, custom/third-party plugin are also able to be added

*Add/remove Platforms

**iOS and Android

**Windows is coming in the future

*Versions and Targets

*Run the project

**This allows you to run and test easily.

*Checks for dependencies

**If one or more Checks for dependencies are not available at startup the welcome screen will advise and by clicking the required area these can be installed in one click “Excluding Node which is Manual”

• mitchellfranklin

I have some problems with fonts on C2...

It can be used only Arial and if i want SanFrancisco (official iOS font) i can use it as webfont (has some issues on iOS) or as spritefont (its not flexible).

Can we with this tool maybe change arial font to default iOS font somehow on C2 export?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • mitchellfranklin

I have some problems with fonts on C2...

It can be used only Arial and if i want SanFrancisco (official iOS font) i can use it as webfont (has some issues on iOS) or as spritefont (its not flexible).

Can we with this tool maybe change arial font to default iOS font somehow on C2 export?

Hi, No thats not what this tool is designed for; its designed to easily use Corodva to create hybrid applications

• Beta Version is now available for download & use.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/cordova-gui/

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)