Cordova IAP buy item crashes game

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:16 pm

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3813 ... ne-20-2016

That's on Google, for making it more difficult to test. I know you have to cancel a test purchase before you can test purchase again. I went to my merchant screen but didn't see the test purchase, so when that one time i tested the app with the button only buy, i was confused when nothing worked. The button that only does buy product ID, nothing was happening i think because i had already purchased the test product ><

WTB Google bringing back the ability to cancel test purchases from merch, console.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:29 am

It works! :) I tested it without Internet on till I got to the button to buy, and it still works!

With google play, you need to set up a Consume product ID. I did it with a button that on click Consume product ID. I also set up a text box that said DING (yes, ding in all caps) to made sure it worked. I had it so on Consume Product ID success, set text box with DING to visible (the box invisible to start with.)

To make sure it worked, i temporarily set on purchase ID succeed to set text box to visible :) It worked multiple times. I would do a test buy, click to consume product. After I did that, I was able to buy the product ID in a test purchase.

Google play doesn't let developers cancel test purchases from the dev. console. So i set up a Consume Product so i could keep testing it.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:19 am

Man, one more thing. Even two. First, I found out that in CordovaIAP the "Request store lising" is always failed. However, I also found that this request, in general, is not needed. Throw it out, and replace it with "Restore purchases." The second point: exclude the possibility of simultaneous execution of two or more actions of this plugin, otherwise there will be crashes.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?