cordova inappbrowser

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
  • Dumb question, what triggers the "cordova inappbrowser plugin" to be part of the required plugins when the project is exported ?

• You use intel xdk? If the answer is yes, when you import the html5 code of your C2 project, it will add a code line in your xdk additions file to call the plugin and install it when you emulate or build.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks

Yeah, sorry forgot to mention XDK

What I meant to say was, Is there a particular checkbox on Construct 2 export that makes the plugin cordova inappbrowser install within XDK ?

• Thanks

Yeah, sorry forgot to mention XDK

What I meant to say was, Is there a particular checkbox on Construct 2 export that makes the plugin cordova inappbrowser install within XDK ?

Are you using the export to intel xdk option when you export your project in Construct 2 to Cordova? If the answer is yes again, dont worry because xdk will add the needed line to additions file when you emulate or build. If youre not checking this option, in xdk when you export your html5 Construct 2 exported files be sure youre selecting an option called like Use Cordova plugins(this will auto add the line too). Finally go to xdk develop tab with your project selected and be sure you have the needed line of code to include the plugin in the project.

Srry if you dont understand very well, my english is not so good yet

• Heh, your English is fine. It's me that's not explaining it very well and English is my first language lol

Think I understand it now.

Thanks for all your help.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)