Cordova, Intel XDK, and Spriter

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:35 pm

I'm working on a game I was hoping to export to Android. After exporting a test build through the method outlined here, I found that none of the sprites I added using the Spriter plugin appeared.

Is this a known bug or am I doing something wrong?
B
S

Post » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:08 pm

Anyone? I'm afraid I might have to go through and tear out my Spriter implementation if I want my game on Android at this point.
B
S

Post » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:14 pm

If you want people to answer more quickly, you should post the capx, or create a minimal example capx that shows the problem.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:42 pm

codah wrote:If you want people to answer more quickly, you should post the capx, or create a minimal example capx that shows the problem.

I'm fine with doing that, I just wasn't expect anyone to go through the legwork of testing it if they hadn't already had a similar issue. To replicate, one would need the Construct 2 Spriter plugin installed, Intel XDK installed (and an account to export), and an Android device to test on. The whole process is kind of arduous.

I found a single post referencing a similar issue in my searching, which doesn't answer any questions, but at least leads me to believe that the issue isn't only affecting me.

I do realize now that I haven't tested with a fresh capx, however, so I'll make one tonight and post it if I'm still having issues.
B
S

Post » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:51 pm

Yeah it's a bit more involved I guess but a lot of us are using the XDK. Trying with a new project is useful, I've solved lots of issues that way.
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?