cordova plugins - text to speech

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Customizable speech bubble dialogue system! With this dialogue system, you can finally have speech bubbles in your game!
  • Hi (sorry if this gets duplicated but when i posted this a moment ago, it appeared not to show up)

I am looking at the cordova plugins list and it mentions of the list of plugins text to speech and speech recognition for Android, Can anyone tell me if these work well and do you see these as objects to insert into the project ?

Thanks

Timcs

• Right took a plunge and bought this along with Construct 2 (not just because of the plugins is why I bought Construct 2 ) However now even on looking at the authors website I am lost to how to use them because copying the folder of the plugins I want to use into the plugin folder of Construct 2 does not work as it errors with no common.js found

• You should contact the plugin's author and ask for a fix. It seems to me that it's not compatible with the newest version of C2.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You should contact the plugin's author and ask for a fix. It seems to me that it's not compatible with the newest version of C2.

Thanks for your reply glerikud , I thought I was doing something wrong then. I presume all plugins needs the common.js files?

• Just an update I have been in touch with the author of the plugins and the way to install them is to drag each of the required plugins straight into Construct when it is open and then restart it

Thought it might be useful to mention this in case anyone else has the problem

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)