Cordova VersionCode

Report Construct 2 bugs here.

Post » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:28 pm

Nepeo wrote:Yup you have discovered my secret alter ego! I use Nepeo for games, I figured it made sense to use it for the forum. Shortercode is for my professional stuff, I was using it before I started at scirra.

I made a change for r70 so that we now generate the versioncode like above, I haven't updated the build server yet though so it won't respect the value. If your exporting as cordova projects it will be correct though.

good!
i don't know if is a bug but it would also be nice to modify the minsdk codeline version on the config.xml exported file, from 14 to 16 when you choose to export via cordova mobile -> minimum android -> 4.0+ [crosswalk], why building the apk via Cordova CLI i get this error that unable me to build (i use as warkaround export with minimum android "any" instead of "4.0" that don't call minsdk codeline on the config.xml file), or changing manually 14 to 16
B
S
G

Post » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:10 pm

@Nepeo Will this be updated for Construct 2? I've not yet made the leap to Construct 3.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:26 pm

You'll need to talk nicely to @Ashley for these, he does the cordova exporter for C2.
Scirra Employee
B
S

Post » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:52 pm

Aww, was hoping this would make it in for the stable build. Oh well. I imagine with the new architecture it's a lot easier to update C3 than C2.

Think I need to do a bit more research into C3's mobile exporter.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Bugs