Cough of Death - Medieval Spaghetti Western

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
A 48×48 pixel art gamekit to use instantly in plateformers, shooters or runners
  • I´m new to making games and for my first small project i want to build an Action Rpg

with storyelements. here are some early scribbles and screenshots.

So far: A Small medieval town is in the grip of the "black death". a stranger in a dark red cape apears,

in this deserted town, and is in search for person. trough the town he reaches the church where it comes

to a shootout with the boss.

its like diablo I+II meets once upon a time in the west in european medieval town.

i think i can handle the art part, but i will ask a lot of questions on the "programming part".

i will keep you posted (i´m working right now on movement, fighting, and some text)

the artstyle will be like hyper light drifter / westerado.

[attachment=0:365brb1y][/attachment:365brb1y]Hi Construct Community.

• Looks like Vash the Stampede from the Manga Trigun! Look it up if you don't know what I am referring to, because using it as inspiration for some other chars would be sweet too.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • yeah kinda...haha, i know trigun. i mean its clear that inspirations like that will turn up.

i´m builing right now the foundation. (background, player+animation).

i want to make a sword animation for the attack. dont know if i can spawn the objcet and than hide it again,

while it hits the enemys. i reading through the tutorails right now.

• The word of the day: westerado

• Trigun also comes to my mind when i saw that.

Very good luck in your project.

Regards,

• so far the first level. ...does someone recognize the town (inspiration)?[attachment=0:3m49p5eq][/attachment:3m49p5eq]

• Thats really well done, very stylish retro. Town looks like from a clint eastwood movie?

• nope its not from a movie!

• damn that screen first level looks beautiful

• its my first layout. i will need a lot of work. but it will do for now, while i am putting the "gameplay" in.

• Inspiration... Diablo???

• [attachment=0:38e2zl76][/attachment:38e2zl76]updating the player sprite....

• yes its tristram. its diablo meets spaghetti western, and hyperlightdrifter meets westereado^^

• yes its tristram. its diablo meets spaghetti western, and hyperlightdrifter meets westereado^^

I knew it your game looks really GOOD, by the way I met Westerado thanks to this post (Great game).

• thanks d4n. cool you enjoyed it.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)