Couple of possible bugs

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
A collection of various characters spritesheets for creating a 2D top down, RPG, tower defense, or other similar game.
  • Problem Description

____ Hi fellow constructors

I have a couple of problems with my work, (and being honest I am not sure if it is a bug, or a problem from my end).

Problem 1: I would like to add '1' to a particular variable, however for some reason or other '2' are being added. (game event sheet number 19).

Problem 2: Highscores: Only half the values in that I have stored in the database are loading, the rest are displaying as '0'

Attach a Capx

____ https://www.dropbox.com/s/2cg2okgp3vqhy98/extreme_unstacker%20-%20Copy.capx?dl=0___

Description of Capx

____ The Capx contains a menu, highscores, and the game itself. The game is played by trying to land the 'specialbox' on the bridge/ platform in order to move to the next level. ____

Steps to Reproduce Bug

For bug 1: simply play the game, and you'll notice that the text is adding in values of 2 rather than values of 1.

For bg 2: Visit the highscores page.

Observed Result

____ What happens? ____

Expected Result

In the first case (bug 1) - I was expecting that the addition is done by 1 (+ 1) rather than plus 2)

In the second case, I expect to have 10 highscores displayed

Affected Browsers

• Chrome: (YES)
    • FireFox: (YES) Operating System and Service Pack ____ Service Pack 214 Beta (latest) Operating System Windows 8)____ Construct 2 Version ID ____ Exact version ID of Construct 2 you're using ____
  • Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The reason for your 1st issue is to do with event processing. Just place the 'Add 1 to Level' near bottom of Event 19, just before 'Go to Next Layout' and it works as expected. Not a bug.

Unable to test your 2nd issue due to not having the same setup.

• yeah that one worked. thanks alot. As for the second issue, I am looking into it.

• Closing as your .capx link now returns 404 not found and it is mandatory for the bug report to be investigated.

Please only report one bug at a time - start separate threads if you have multiple bugs, and follow the bug report guidelines in full for each and every one.

• Ashley - sure no problem.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)