Cranberry Cordova Game Plugin - SIGN_IN_REQUIRED(4)

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:14 am

When I try to enable Google Play Leaderboards using Cranberry Cordova Game Plugin, I get this weird error in my game: SIGN_IN_REQUIRED(4). How can I fix this? My game is live on GooglePlay, I have added APP_ID parameter…I did everything but I still get this error.
B
9
S
4
G
3
Posts: 157
Reputation: 2,300

Post » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:38 am

Maybe because you try to sign-in with the same email of your google playstore developer account.
Try and test it with different email and maybe different mobile/tablet.
B
52
S
32
G
13
Posts: 241
Reputation: 11,831

Post » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:26 am

odiusfly wrote:Maybe because you try to sign-in with the same email of your google playstore developer account.
Try and test it with different email and maybe different mobile/tablet.


I use different device and different email.
B
9
S
4
G
3
Posts: 157
Reputation: 2,300

Post » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:52 pm

From cranberrygame post:
"Game plugin work with only signed apk (alpha, beta, or normal)......" for more:
construct2-cordova-plugins-plugins_t164385?&hilit=SIGN+IN+REQUIRED+4&start=120
B
52
S
32
G
13
Posts: 241
Reputation: 11,831

Post » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:56 pm

@sivricmarijan

Where are you adding the game ID? On the same box that you added the cranberrygame-plugin under git repo, or on another small box.

I had this same problem a couple months ago, I'll try to remember how I got rid of it.

Also, check that your events are correct to logging in.
B
38
S
18
G
19
Posts: 664
Reputation: 14,107

Post » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:45 pm

odiusfly wrote:From cranberrygame post:
"Game plugin work with only signed apk (alpha, beta, or normal)......" for more:
construct2-cordova-plugins-plugins_t164385?&hilit=SIGN+IN+REQUIRED+4&start=120


What do you mean by signed APK? I created the Android key and signed the app. Do I have to do something else to sign it?
B
9
S
4
G
3
Posts: 157
Reputation: 2,300

Post » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:52 pm

jeffige wrote:@sivricmarijan

Where are you adding the game ID? On the same box that you added the cranberrygame-plugin under git repo, or on another small box.

I had this same problem a couple months ago, I'll try to remember how I got rid of it.

Also, check that your events are correct to logging in.


When I go to Cocoon.IO, I add the cordova-plugin-game, I click on "Add Parameter", and I add parameter APP_ID:

Image
B
9
S
4
G
3
Posts: 157
Reputation: 2,300

Post » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:22 am

sivricmarijan wrote:
jeffige wrote:@sivricmarijan

Where are you adding the game ID? On the same box that you added the cranberrygame-plugin under git repo, or on another small box.

I had this same problem a couple months ago, I'll try to remember how I got rid of it.

Also, check that your events are correct to logging in.


When I go to Cocoon.IO, I add the cordova-plugin-game, I click on "Add Parameter", and I add parameter APP_ID:

Image


Oh cocoon. I dont use it. Only XDK, what about your events? How are you signing in?

Screenshot your events. As i said, i had this problem A LOT early on, can't remember how i got it to work.

Wait... Is your game in Alpha or Beta? I don't think it works unless you upload 1st, not live, just as testing.
B
38
S
18
G
19
Posts: 664
Reputation: 14,107

Post » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:39 pm

@jeffige

I tried with uploading test and uploading live version. The events look like this:

Image

I used GooglePlayGames template from Shatter-Box:

https://shatter-box.com/download/
B
9
S
4
G
3
Posts: 157
Reputation: 2,300

Post » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:04 pm

@sivricmarijan

1st, i wouldn't have them log out once they are logged in.

2nd, what is canvasplus and canvas+? What does that do?
B
38
S
18
G
19
Posts: 664
Reputation: 14,107

Next

Return to How do I....?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bootfit, COGames, Huemerson, jorgmaquoi, unicornspitfire and 4 guests