Cranberry Cordova Game Plugin - SIGN_IN_REQUIRED(4)

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:45 pm

jeffige wrote:@sivricmarijan

1st, i wouldn't have them log out once they are logged in.

2nd, what is canvasplus and canvas+? What does that do?

1st OK, but I can't even login

2nd https://docs.cocoon.io/article/canvas-engine/
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:18 pm

sivricmarijan wrote:
odiusfly wrote:From cranberrygame post:
"Game plugin work with only signed apk (alpha, beta, or normal)......" for more:
construct2-cordova-plugins-plugins_t164385?&hilit=SIGN+IN+REQUIRED+4&start=120

What do you mean by signed APK? I created the Android key and signed the app. Do I have to do something else to sign it?

Means.. You need to upload your game and publish it at your google play developer account. And then you can sign-in to your leaderboard.
If you try to sign-in from an apk which just export and build it and you have on your desktop, this action not work.

1. Upload apk at your google play developer account
2. Publish it as alpha, beta or normal
3. Test it
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:30 pm

odiusfly wrote:
sivricmarijan wrote:
odiusfly wrote:From cranberrygame post:
"Game plugin work with only signed apk (alpha, beta, or normal)......" for more:
construct2-cordova-plugins-plugins_t164385?&hilit=SIGN+IN+REQUIRED+4&start=120

What do you mean by signed APK? I created the Android key and signed the app. Do I have to do something else to sign it?

Means.. You need to upload your game and publish it at your google play developer account. And then you can sign-in to your leaderboard.
If you try to sign-in from an apk which just export and build it and you have on your desktop, this action not work.

1. Upload apk at your google play developer account
2. Publish it as alpha, beta or normal
3. Test it

It's already live on Google Play ;)
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:32 pm

I was thinking about switching to IntelXDK...is there any kind of tutorial for this?
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:29 am

I tried also with IntelXDK but it also doesn't work. When menu opens, it looks like it's freezed. I cannot tap menu buttons.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:03 pm

Does anyone have a solution? I have the same problem, but on XDK. It's on the play store and I'm using the correct account in a closed beta.

Edit: I've been searching around for hours and found some advice about using an account different from your developer console account. Still not working for me, but might for someone else.

Edit2: I'm an idiot. I allowed access to alpha testers but missed allowing it for beta testers.
B
S

Post » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:09 am

Nemlokt wrote:Does anyone have a solution? I have the same problem, but on XDK. It's on the play store and I'm using the correct account in a closed beta.

Edit: I've been searching around for hours and found some advice about using an account different from your developer console account. Still not working for me, but might for someone else.

Edit2: I'm an idiot. I allowed access to alpha testers but missed allowing it for beta testers.

Edit3: I am also an idiot because I can't fix the issue :D My game is live, I use correct APP_ID and everything else and I just can't make it work...and no one has the solution!
B
S
G

Post » Fri May 12, 2017 4:56 am

+1 doesn't work, and dev is not answering
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?