Cranberry Games

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:13 pm

I have been off the board for a bit and I was wondering what the latest was regarding Cranberry Games plugins? Originally, he had said they would be free and you would pay for updates or new plugins. Is this still the care? Is he supporting them? Has he updated them recently? (Native AdMob plugin has been working fine for last month and just stopped working for no apparent reason so I thought I better start looking elsewhere.)
Thanks.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:24 pm

CDogs1964 wrote:I have been off the board for a bit and I was wondering what the latest was regarding Cranberry Games plugins? Originally, he had said they would be free and you would pay for updates or new plugins. Is this still the care? Is he supporting them? Has he updated them recently? (Native AdMob plugin has been working fine for last month and just stopped working for no apparent reason so I thought I better start looking elsewhere.)
Thanks.

Wouldn't this be better directed at the authour himself?

Also, you should maybe checkout the store as his plugins are now for sale.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:55 pm

Thank you. I did not realize they were for sale in the store. I asked in here because I was hoping to get some feedback on the support levels etc... Thanks again!
B
S
G

Return to Open Topic