Cranberry iap plugin

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:17 pm

Hi, just working on adding in app purchases to my game using the cranberry cordova-iap plugin.

I'm able to get it to purchase the product, though I can't seem to get "on purchase product succeeded" to trigger. Has anybody else found this issue? If so, have you been able to fix it?

I should also note that this issue is on iOS.

Any help or suggestions would be fantastic!

Cheers
Need help finding the right look for your game? I can help! hayes2D.com
B
S

Post » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:01 pm

To update, I've also spotted a couple more issues:

It all seems to be working itunes server side, as when I attempt to re-purchase the item, it displays that I already have it. This is even true if I consume the product (which might mean that consume product isn't working either).

I've also attempted to restore the purchases with no further luck. Again, "On restore purchases succeeded" doesn't appear to trigger.

I'm exporting for cordova and wrapping with the cordova CLI . Is this the correct cordova plugin? https://www.npmjs.com/package/cordova-p ... ayment-iap

I should also note that this is being done on iOS (iPhone 6 running iOS 9.2).
B
S

Post » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:07 pm

Anybody successfully using iap's on iOS with this plugin or even a different plugin?

@cranberrygame are you able to confirm if this plugin still works?
B
S

Post » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:11 am

@rjblueskies and @HZGaming it appears we're all having similar problems with the cranberry iap plugin. I've messaged Kwon, the developer of the plugin and he's working on testing the issue.

Mind me asking what version of construct you are all running? I'm currently on the latest beta release (r224)
B
S

Post » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:42 pm

I've alerted Kyatric who has alerted Ashley as well. I'm currently running r224/the newest beta version.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:08 pm

In that case I shall have to check if it works in an older release of construct (a stable one for example). Hopefully pin down the cause for this.

As the plugin is 3rd part a doubt it's really Ashley's place to work on a fix. Still waiting for @Cranberrygame 's response on the issue.

Anybody else having an issue with "on purchase success" triggering in the cranberry iap plugin?
B
S

Post » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:21 pm

Hey sorry I'm just seeing this.

I'm on version 221.

I also just upgraded Intel XDK to the latest version and now it appears I can no longer import cordova plugins. Device and Splashscreen appear when I initially import, but then once I try importing IAP, they disappear and the IAP plugin doesn't appear either. When I attempt to re-add them, nothing happens and the plugins section of my project in Intel XDK remains empty. I read https://www.scirra.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=146&t=170399&p=1024733&hilit=intel+xdk+plugins+not+importing#p1024733 and I'm not sure we will see a resolution to this...

On a side note, I read https://www.scirra.com/forum/everyone-should-migrate-to-cocoon-io-asap-seriously_t167588?&hilit=intel+xdk+update. Maybe this is an alternative for now (seems to be better for performance)? I'm still very new to mobile game development and have been learning a ton.

Thanks for messaging him! We'll see how this plays out. :-)
B
S

Post » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:11 pm

@0Hayes I cant't trigger purchase on IOS please tell how did you manage to test it I added the in App purchase in Itunes connect but I can't trigger the purchase function?
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:21 am

Have we heard anything new on this @0Hayes?
B
S

Post » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:23 am

Hey @0Hayes, have you heard anything from @Cranberrygame?
B
S

Next

Return to How do I....?