Cranberry iap plugin

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:17 am

@rjblueskies @mediadi Hey, sorry for the late reply. I've been putting my game Thumb Space through some rigorous testing (releasing very soon)

Anyway, I ended up scrapping the cranberry plugin as the developer was a nightmare to contact even when offering a paid update. I'm now using the recently fixed plugin that ships native with construct 2 and as it goes it's passed through iTunes connect review so I'm fairly confident it works.
Need help finding the right look for your game? I can help! hayes2D.com
B
S

Post » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:40 am

I can't get any IAP plugin work for iOS. Several months ago Cranberrygame IAP plugin worked fine but now there is no IAP plugin available for C2 which fully works. Each one has some issue.

Problem with Cordova IAP - doesn't trigger "on purchase product succeeded".

Official IAP doesn't restore purchases for me (also doesn't have "on restore purchase success" condition) and doesn't cover consumables products. Can you tell what Intel XDK plugin do you use for Official IAP?

I've been asking several times already and always been ignored but... let me try one more time. @Ashley will there be ever a fix for official IAP plugin so it would work:
- both for iOS and Android
- with consumables and managable products
- with restore purchases + "on restore purchases" condition

It looks like currently it's not possible to implement working IAP with C2. Before we had Cranberry plugin, but now, nothing works.
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:48 am

@BackendFreak I don't think I can help with this one as there's been so many updates since I last used it. I do have it working as intended in my game Thumb Space using the iap plugin that ships with construct 2.

The only thing I should note is that I don't use the intel XDK instead I use cordova CLI.
B
S

Post » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:22 am

@rjblueskies Afraid not sorry. Any conversation with him is largely stuck behind a language barrier. Though we have spoken, nothing has ever been resolved.

With regards to the iap plugins in general, I have had the official one that ships with construct 2 working in my game Thumb Space but there has been too many updates sins then for me to confirm that it still works. I should however note that there was a beta release that described a bug fix for the official plugin.

I should also note that I do not use the intel XDK, instead I use the cordova CLI, I have found it to have allot less limitations in the past.
B
S

Post » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:30 am

0Hayes wrote:... I should however note that there was a beta release that described a bug fix for the official plugin...

The release notes say:

"IAP plugin: Javascript error using preview-over-wifi"

Does not sound like its related to what the member above is talking about (offical iAP plugin not working with iOS?).
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:43 am

Fair play, only read it in passing. Currently prototyping/getting ready to pitch my next project ( http://hayes2d.tumblr.com/post/150208430440/prototypes ) so hopefully I can get it working when I get back to that side of things. I just found last time there were allot of variables and hoops to jump through.
B
S

Post » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:38 pm

this problem happen again with the new stable and beta version
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:39 am

Bump. Has this finally been fixed?
Image Image Image
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:45 am

MPPlantOfficial wrote:Bump. Has this finally been fixed?

I have Cranberrygames iAP plugin working on both Android and iOS.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:03 pm

Artpunk wrote:
MPPlantOfficial wrote:Bump. Has this finally been fixed?

I have Cranberrygames iAP plugin working on both Android and iOS.

Are you exporting with XDK or Cocoon? Can you please recommend any tutorial for making IAP work? All I find seems is not updated.

Thank you very much in advance.
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to How do I....?