cranberrygame Google Leaderboard: Error Message

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:47 pm

I installed the cranberrygame game plugin in my game for a leaderboard. Now when i try to open the leaderboard (im logged in) first there is a loading screen and after that a message appears. What is the problem and how do i fix it? I already asked on Google+ but i dont get an answer. Thanks :D

This is the loading screen and the message (The message is german and it means: Google Play Service stopped)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S

Post » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:07 pm

In german: Du hast bereits ein Thread über dieses Thema aufgemacht (viewtopic.php?f=153&t=124251) bitte unterlasse es in zukunft mehrere Threads für das gleiche Thema zu öffnen und warte ab bis jemand dir eine antwort gegeben hat, wenn du keine antwort bekommen hast das "bumpe" das Thema in dem du einfach in diesem Thread auf antworten klickst und einfach was hinschreibst, dadurch kommt dein Thread wieder nach oben und es sehen mehr leute.
Und wie ichs dir schon in diesem Thread gesagt habe: viewtopic.php?f=147&t=124090 sollst du fragen über plugins im plugin bereich fragen.
Der passende Thread für dich ist dieser hier wo du ganz bestimmt eine antwort auf deine frage finden wirst: plugins-cordova-related-c2-plugins-crosswalk-list_t109586
Einfach dort nachfragen.

In English: You made several Threads about your same problem (viewtopic.php?f=153&t=124251) please stop with that. If you dont get any answer in your Thread than just bump it and it will be on top in the section again. And as i already told you on this thread: viewtopic.php?f=147&t=124090 Ask questions about plugins at the plugin section. The Thread you are searching for this and you will defintily get an answer there: plugins-cordova-related-c2-plugins-crosswalk-list_t109586
Just ask there.
Read this:
yeah, i really like to say that you should "Read this:"
B
S

Post » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:16 pm

Sorry about this. I didn't want to post more than one thread but after I posted this thread in the other section I realized that it was the wrong section. Is there a way to delete threads? And still does anyone know how to fix the problem i have? Thanks :)
B
S

Return to How do I....?