Crash prevents exporting

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Minimalist Crash Balls is a game where the goal is to hit the ball on the portal, with 20 different levels :)
  • Problem Description

____ Im currently unable to export my projects. Every time I export to NWJS, the export loading starts normally, but after a while my screen goes black for some seconds and I get the "Construct 2 has stopped working" message. I also tried to export on HTML5, but that didnt make a difference. ____

Attach a Capx

____ https://www.dropbox.com/s/vz0csxtmezsw7bx/0511.zip?dl=0 ____

Description of Capx

____ Its my project, which itself hasnt anything wrong but crashes during exporting. Its the same with any project. ____

Steps to Reproduce Bug

The normal steps of exporting any Project, by clicking file, Export Project, choosing any export platform that can be viewed in desktop and there it goes.

Observed Result

____ The engine starts loading the export normally, but after about a minute my screen goes black for a couple seconds and I get the "Construct 2 has stopped working" message, after the short loading screen, where Windows tries to find a solution.____

Expected Result

____ Id expect my projects to be exported normally. ____

Affected Browsers

• Chrome: (YES/NO)
    • FireFox: (YES/NO)
    • Internet Explorer: (YES/NO)

Operating System and Service Pack

____ Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 15063) (15063.rs2_release.170317-1834)

I attached my DxDiag.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jbgjgl12wrwj1 ... t?dl=0____

Construct 2 Version ID

____ Release 244 (64 bit)____

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Can't reproduce here, it exports and runs fine.

Please see the bug report guidelines so we can better help you: try testing with the latest release (r249), avoid using third-party addons, and try to narrow it down to a minimal project that reproduces the issue.

• I tried the latest release without difference. The only addon Im using is Spriter, but I need that, its a requirement for my project. I tried to export smaller simpler projects too but the problem is repeated, no matter what project Im exporting. Also I could export the same ones with my old computer. The problem happened, once I used C2 on my new PC for the first time.

I couldnt find any tech support forum, so I assumed this was the right one, but Im not here to point out a general problem on C2, since no one else has this. I just need personal help to be able to use C2 normally again.

• Please read the bug report guidelines. The goal is to produce the smallest project possible that reproduces the issue.

• Ok, so I made this test in which you got a cube with a platform behaviour, cant be much simpler than that.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qhaqelz7u76py ... 1.zip?dl=0

I actually was able to export this one, so I guess it proves you that I can export something. But I still need to be able to export projects, like the prievous one. I even was able to do that with my old PC.

Ill see if I can find the older versions of my game to try and export them one by one. Those files are lost somewhere since I havent really needed them until now, as I was able to export the newer ones on my prievous PC just fine.

• If you can export that project you've gone too far. The point is to find the smallest project that does demonstrate the problem.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)