CRAZY TOWER first game published

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Full game Construct 2 and Construct 3 to post on Google Play
  • Hello every one

I just want to show you my first game after 6 month of work (dev, art ect ....) and i projet to make money with it in the futur.

kongregate.com/games/egos0/crazy-tower

I published him on kongregate with the hope to have some comment/advice on the game design but nothing, just i like or its bugged. Then i published him on scirra arcade for the same purpose but he was just invisible ( i have 2000 plays on KONG and 65 on scirra arcade)

I love construct 2 and i project to publish CT on android (its one button game ) and i finish a small game ( a the opposite of CRAZY TOWER) for next month. The most difficult part of this new job is certainely to have comment/advice on a beta project.

If you have time i will really appreciate the comment/opinion of construct community (good or bad), just somethingh else than a bug report.

I thanks you in advance, i didnt pass a lot of time on the forum because i wanted to finish this project first but i think construct 2 have a great futur if we try to help each other an i will try to increase my participation.

About my personnal experience on KONG i notice

• the game can be good but the most important is the first level of the game, on KONG you need top rate at the beginning or its dead.
    • i discover a bug only on KONG with the touch plugin how result in a lost of control and a bad rating :).

For help new develloper i found this useful list of feature a game must have for work on KONG

community.stencyl.com/index.php/topic,5242.0.html

Cheers

EGOS

• How much on the revenue side with kongregate for 2000 plays , how much you would have made , is it worth it to develop games for kongregate?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • How much on the revenue side with kongregate for 2000 plays , how much you would have made , is it worth it to develop games for kongregate?

2000 plays = 4 dollars

Its just a defeat :)

As said the game rating was detsroing first day with a bug

But i dont have comment like its boring not original and this is a good information. People who pass trought the bug appreciate so now i have to improve.

For make revenu i certainly not count on KONG there s a lot of way to generate revenu. but i need a game who was tested during the beta.

• My thoughts as a player :)

at first (i skipped the tutorial)

i wondered what was going on, the interface was pretty confusing

however i then sat and played until about day 29 and got thoroughly sucked into game play (until my boss came into my office and i thought i better close it down)

great little game, really challenging, and i enjoyed it

some different cannons would be awesome like a spawn cannon which you could spawn minions from for the sequel!

or a paying for defences so you could ignore a couple of rolling balls

great work! I am going back to it to get the most out of it now i know what is going on!

• Thaks binkus for your feedback and comment

For the tutorial i have to admit that is unpopular, my strategy for introduce the gameplay is wrong.

For exemple the easy mode didnt have all the feature of the game and especially different cannon

In normal mode you have all feature, the easy mode is just for dont confusing the player too much,

I work on it dont hesitate to give me another feedback :)

• egos

Can you please share other ways to make revenue. This is important for developers.

I think 2000 plays = 4 dollars not so bad at all. If you can make an addictive game such as penguin learn to fly game. It has been 1,5 years and It has played 17,000,000 times. Which makes 36.000 dollars in a 1,5 year. And This is just a one way to make revenue. Omg, I bet they made close revenue with other 3-4 sites at least. Which makes around 130K dollars I guess. Not bad at all for a one game. :)

• egos

Can you please share other ways to make revenue. This is important for developers.

I follow this link

photonstorm.com/archives/2759/the-reality-of-html5-game-development-and-making-money-from-it

And i know that its possible to publish on newsground a HTML5 game (not with iframe at this time)

Your calculation is good but what i learn of this first experience its you need to pass FULL time on your game for hoping to make littel money.

Chek on the forum on KONG people who can make decent money are rare.

good luck

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)