...create an Lighningt/Bolt als Weapon?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:00 am

[QUOTE=ramones] @ariaenggar You're spawning the lightning on the background layer so it's affected by that layer's parallax. Set the lightning to spawn on layer 1 (event 26).[/QUOTE]

oh my god. I didn't notice that. Thank you so much ramones. :)
B

Post » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:57 am

[QUOTE=ramones] I had a go. This isn't actually the effect I was going for but I think it's kind of cool. This is very much a work in progress (messy event sheet) but it might give you ideas.

lightningTest.capx (r114)

If you just want a single bolt, disable event 8.[/QUOTE]

I have been working with your recursive algorithm, its very cool. It has only one big problem, it drops fps drastically =S I tweaked it a little to improve performance but it still drops the fps to 45 in a high end computer.

Its still a nice effect but I havent found a solution to the fps drop =/
B
S
G

Post » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:02 pm

@hazneliel That would be the glow effects on the lightning sprite. I removed the effects from the capx and it runs well.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:56 pm

[QUOTE=ramones] @hazneliel That would be the glow effects on the lightning sprite. I removed the effects from the capx and it runs well.[/QUOTE]

You are right, now with the glow effect off it runs smoothly. The glow effect can be archeived with photoshop and an additive layer effect.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?