Create Plugin

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • I am having problems to create plugins, this is giving this error of the image below, ops I am using the SDK of the last version, and Visual studio 2008 PTBR , can someone help me please

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It looks like it can't find some files. Can't say I know how to fix it as I always found compiling c/c++ stuff a pain.

The old wiki here has an old tutorial that maybe helps? If not try reading older topics about building plugin's. You'll probably get better info there as opposed to now with no one familiar with it anymore.

Edit:

Actually the issue is where the sdk in relation to the sdk folders. It's looking for those files relative to the plugin's solution. In those file paths .. Means the parent folder if that makes sense.

One way to handle it is to just download the entire construct source and see where the plugin source plugin's are and put the plugin templates there. This is off the top of my head, I know it to work but haven't messed with it for a few years.

• It looks like it can't find some files. Can't say I know how to fix it as I always found compiling c/c++ stuff a pain.

The old wiki here has an old tutorial that maybe helps? If not try reading older topics about building plugin's. You'll probably get better info there as opposed to now with no one familiar with it anymore.

Edit:

Actually the issue is where the sdk in relation to the sdk folders. It's looking for those files relative to the plugin's solution. In those file paths .. Means the parent folder if that makes sense.

One way to handle it is to just download the entire construct source and see where the plugin source plugin's are and put the plugin templates there. This is off the top of my head, I know it to work but haven't messed with it for a few years.

the error persists, tried several ways and I could not have difficulty in C ++ programming so I fumble, but thanks for helping me I will try to study this more and who knows if God wants me to get

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)