Creating behaviors for noobs?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:34 pm

Hi all,

I have been using Construct 2 now for nearly a year, and love the updates and the Construct community! I am interested in creating my own behaviors, I am currently learning how to code JavaScript, and was wondering if there was a tutorial or some sort of introductory lesson for people who want to create their own behaviors?

I have searched in the forums and the tutorials but could not find anything relating to creating behaviors.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated, :)

Adam
B
S

Post » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:20 am

Try searching Plugins instead... There should be a video here and on YOUTUBE with and example on how to get started. I'll let you know what information I find as well because I'm thinking about spending some time trying to learn this as well.

Good luckALLMarkMade2014-01-30 01:20:31
Check out my latest game RAPID-TAPIT. Get your Fingercise on with this one. A steady Tap is all you need to score points. Lift a finger and see what you can do...

ALLMarkMade Designs
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:56 am

@federer365

This may help
Check out my latest game RAPID-TAPIT. Get your Fingercise on with this one. A steady Tap is all you need to score points. Lift a finger and see what you can do...

ALLMarkMade Designs
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:02 am

@MarkMade,

Thanks for that. Did find a couple of things about plugins but I assumed that they were quite different from behaviors.

Good luck in your coding!

B
S

Return to How do I....?