Creative ideas for my fighting game project

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • Hi everyone, I'm working hard on a fun fighting game based on horror tropes. I got the entire theme and concept down and I was wondering if any of anyone would know some good ideas on how I can get inspiration for characters with slasher weapons and fighting styles like with claws, knives, machetes, etc. Thanks.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Here. Use Skullgirls and Darkstalkers to inspire you:

• one thing i would like to see in a fighting game is a correlation between health and performance so that fights are more realistic. players would fight better with more health and worse with less health. of course this makes it harder for a player to come back from behind, so there could be an adrenaline level or something that makes up for lost health with a burst of energy.

• Thanks for the responses guys.

Right now im working hard to get this game done. Any advice anyone can give to improve on making these character tropes more deadly and appealing to fighting/horror fans, I would be thankful for. Any ideas for them are welcome, but nothing kiddy or cartoony cause I want to make them gritty with good backstories.

Here's a list so far,

A butcher killer

A teacher killer

An assassin

A reptilian creature

A soldier

A cannibal

A telekinesis killer

A fortune teller

A killer doll

A wind user

A hunter killer

I would greatly appreciate the help.

• Nothing Kiddy or Cartoony? Well, have a look at Mortal Kombat characters

• one thing i would like to see in a fighting game is a correlation between health and performance so that fights are more realistic. players would fight better with more health and worse with less health. of course this makes it harder for a player to come back from behind, so there could be an adrenaline level or something that makes up for lost health with a burst of energy.

I really like this idea and I remember some kind of fighting game where you get the chance to land the "last lucky hit" when you are nearly down. That was freakin funny, but I can´t remember the name.

• Check different games on different platform like tekken , street fighter mortal combact shadow fight etc

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)