Creepy Pokemon

Discuss new games or share memories of old

Post » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:09 pm

I still can't believe that there is creepy/disterbing stuff in Pokemon of all places! I can't think of what they mean, please help!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m1-MuvUjWo
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:23 pm

I can't watch YouTube right now, but maybe the things you're talking about were.... game glitches?

Pokemon games, even X & Y have glitches, but before Ruby & Sapphire, they're really creepy. (>~~<)
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 31, 2016 7:05 pm

Tetriser wrote:I can't watch YouTube right now, but maybe the things you're talking about were.... game glitches?

Pokemon games, even X & Y have glitches, but before Ruby & Sapphire, they're really creepy. (>~~<)

Yes there are creepy glitches but that's not all of what I am talking about. Here are some non glitches creepy stuff that I am talking about...

Lavander Town from the first generation. It has acual zombies in it! Zombies!!!

the old Chateau in generation 4 has ghosts in it! Not pokemon ghosts... people ghosts!

Lumino City in pokemon XY in one building you go into the elivator and then a clip shows up and a creepy looking girl appeares behind you and then walkes infront of you and says, "No, your not the one." Then walkes away without a trace.

Don't beleve me? Pull out your pokemon games and find them. I don't know what tha heck the last two mean at all!
B
S
G

Return to Game Discussions