Cross project felexability !

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:06 am

Aphrodite wrote:I also prefer to have my global variables inside their own event sheet(s), you do not even have to include the event sheet where your variables are declared for it to work, so you have a list of variable and constant you can simply read and edit.

yea @Aphrodite I was going to suggest that to @ruskul as well. Would also be nice to be able to 'fold' the globals, or put them in a Group, then you could even keep them in your event sheet. Currently if you put them in a Group they become locals.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:44 am

ruskul wrote:@shinkan - HOLY FLIPPING Barbequed PANCAKES!!! YOU ARE right! I have been lamenting over that and struggling in the debugger for a while. Thanks for pointing that out.

do you know if you can control max fps? Most of the time my laptop caps at 40fps but for a while it was 60 off and on?

Glad that is sorted for you. You can use heaps of layers to organize your project, as long as there's no effects attached to them, its all good.

There's no way to cap FPS that I know of.

The refresh rate normally stabilize at 60, 45, 30 etc depending on your hardware.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General