G

Post » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:14 pm

omg, need to check it out. Can't believe the prophecy came true. ^^
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:18 am

@imaffett
Is it me or the CW14 builds add these permissions?

android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE

Is there a way to disable them? If I don't use them why are they included?

I didn't have this problem with CW12
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:55 am

@imaffett
i tested the performance of Crosswalk 14, really POOR !!! the skia fix Shell was very good as Crosswalk 7, but the current Crosswalk 14 is horrible in performance! i didn't change anything in my game.
test device "s3 mini"
Canvas 2d as before
B
S

Post » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:01 pm

@Egyptoon - that's interesting. Your game was the baseline test we were using. On my Galaxy s3, the performance is the same as Skia Shell and about the same as Crosswalk 7.
Intel Corporation
B
S

Post » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:17 pm

Hmm, its strange. When i resume the last weeks here: There are 50% that sayed that the games on android runs great and smoothie and the other 50% says it runs bad. At the beginning at this problem it was very hard to perform the game with 8 fps (easy examples only with sqares and a bit physics: same solution [round 10 fps]) but now it runs (with xdk/cw or ludei software updates and work self at the gamelogic/performance better and better. But not perfectly.

The interessting part is, that i have make a radical testrun with my game and delete many objects (unplayable) from my game, but: without better performance!

imaffett wrote:@Egyptoon - that's interesting. Your game was the baseline test we were using. On my Galaxy s3, the performance is the same as Skia Shell and about the same as Crosswalk 7.

@imaffett/egyptoon: when you want, i can send you a link with the newest version of my game as compiled version
with intelxdk and as capx. have (brother) an s3 for testruns. (s2 and s6 too)

I dont know, but it can maybe a combinition of the enduser hardware/software. Maybe its interesting to test the same caps and compiled games and to match the results @ the same hardware-type?

Edit: when yes i can send it next day at morning... (i am here on a pc at work :( )
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General