Crosswalk Intel XDK experiences

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:52 am

volcank wrote:@mahdi71 Hi! I just solved it thanx to @BackendFreak he helped me on this situation. Just drag and drop your music files from your "music" folder to the "sound" folder inside Construct2 before exporting. That fixed the music issue with me.

Check this thread

viewtopic.php?f=147&t=156237&p=974771#p974771

hi
nooo this is a bad idea ! why ? sound folder make sound decompile in loading (preload) but if you put music in sound folder (musics mostly are too long) loading your game in start up will take so long and users complain about it.
i compiled this game in last week with intel xdk crosswalk 14 and musics worked fine
and now its not ! crosswalk 12 or 14 not working ! why ?
i know problem is not crosswalk its intel !
B
S

Post » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:01 am

ok i found a way !!
use intel xdk and then you dont have musics but :
1- download Advanced ApkTool
2- decompile your apk
3- recompile your apk
!!!!!
i dont know why but it work !
B
S

Post » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:11 am

@mahdi71 That way the music works?? Where do I download Advanced Apk Tool?? Also Do I have to resign the apk that way?? Because I always autosign my apks by Intel XDK and I already created my game (even it is not published) in the Google Store which won't accept a different signed apk.
B
S

Post » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:27 pm

volcank wrote:@mahdi71 That way the music works?? Where do I download Advanced Apk Tool?? Also Do I have to resign the apk that way?? Because I always autosign my apks by Intel XDK and I already created my game (even it is not published) in the Google Store which won't accept a different signed apk.

search for download Advanced Apk Tool
then put your apk in "2-In" folder
then run Advanced Apk Tool
choose decompile
then recompile and sign and zipalign
but you can change the sign key in "1-BDFreak" folder
B
S

Post » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:17 pm

Today intel xdk will stop supporting cordova, that's why some of you guys faced problem with music files

can some1 plz tell us another way to to export project to APK without using intel xdk.
B

Post » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:49 pm

Yes... I did exactly that, plenty of Times...

In the Source Dir i dont change anything, so i leave it empty.
Selecting and De-Selecting the two aditional choices given: Use cordova plugins and Game Proyect....

It says as always, SUCCESS... but the emulator shows nothing and de exportation does same... nothing...

Im desesperado now... Anyone can help?
B
S
G

Post » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:17 am

I did exacly that way, varius times and changing options like crazy... nothing happend...

And important update is that I suspected from my game... so I went to a really older version and NOTHING....

Anyone can help?? Maybe im missing something new.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:59 am

A couple of weeks ago I was able to try my game out with the cocoonJS android app and it worked fine. Now, no matter what type of export I try to do (cocoonJS or cocoon.io via html5 and cordova), I get the black screen of death. This includes one crosswalk "lite" export. I heard one person suggest that version 213 is to blame and I suspect that might be right. Anyone else having this experience?
B
S

Post » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:33 am

Essa Ali wrote:Today intel xdk will stop supporting cordova, that's why some of you guys faced problem with music files

can some1 plz tell us another way to to export project to APK without using intel xdk.

Whattttttt!!!!????
So how we must compile now?
and what about are game with intel xdk sign key ?
how I use another compiler for new version of my game when I dont have my keyfile ????????
How I get my keyfile to sign my game ?
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Construct 2 General