Crosswalk Intel XDK experiences

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:16 am

IntelRobert wrote:Our July release will have support for cordova/phonegap plugins. There are plugins for admob, in-app-payment, and other useful services. Users will be less dependent on XDK & crosswalk to add features when a phonegap plugin is available. The release is a few weeks away, and then someone will have to write a c2 plugin that calls the phonegap plugin.

igalencar wrote:I just need help how to put admob and analytics on my projects...
Can anyone help me out.. i need it on building over intel xdk

Great thanks you very much
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:25 am

IntelRobert wrote:Our July release will have support for cordova/phonegap plugins. There are plugins for admob, in-app-payment, and other useful services. Users will be less dependent on XDK & crosswalk to add features when a phonegap plugin is available. The release is a few weeks away, and then someone will have to write a c2 plugin that calls the phonegap plugin.

We are all eagerly looking forward to it! Would be the perfect Android option!
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:58 pm

so if XDK will depend on phonegap plugins, what is the advantage of using XDK over Phonegap?
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:30 am

After a hard work, my colleague solved this bug...to know the solution send me a Pm.
B
S

Post » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:43 am

@IntelRobert Thanks!, it has been hell without this support for ads, IAP and other services such as phonegap plugins.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:26 pm

I've created a small game and tried to export to Android with crosswalk.

The emulation seems to work pretty well but when i build the game, install and launch it on my nexus 7, I have a white screen just after the splash screen.

Can someone help me?

edit: finally it worked :)
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:21 pm

Ragtime wrote:I've created a small game and tried to export to Android with crosswalk.

The emulation seems to work pretty well but when i build the game, install and launch it on my nexus 7, I have a white screen just after the splash screen.

Can someone help me?

edit: finally it worked :)

How you fix it?
B
S

Post » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:47 pm

Hi everybody.

I was recommended to visit this post to look for help related to Intel XDK problems.

I am trying to develop a game that will use accelerometer to move the player around, I already have the game finished and accelerometer is working (at least on the cocoonjs launcher), however, when I try to build the game using IntelXDK with the option "Crosswalk for Android" the game won´t work, I know that this is not an event related problem because, as I already said, the game works just fine when I test it on my android device using the cocoonjs launcher, also, I used the debug option from the intel XDK and it works when I simulate the accelerometer movement on it. I want to note that I am using this tutorial https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/809/ho ... -crosswalk so I am setting the corresponding plugin options accordingly (accelerometer ->YES). I have no idea why this is not working, I am a developer and I could try and fix it, the problem is, I don´t even know where I should start looking!!. I would really appreciate any help you could give me guys. I was also recommended to ask someone called @IntelRobert. In any case thank you everbody.
B
S

Post » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:57 pm

Is it possible to send a simple capx that shows the problem by PM?

Jhonathan Ibanez wrote:Hi everybody.

I was recommended to visit this post to look for help related to Intel XDK problems.

I am trying to develop a game that will use accelerometer to move the player around, I already have the game finished and accelerometer is working (at least on the cocoonjs launcher), however, when I try to build the game using IntelXDK with the option "Crosswalk for Android" the game won´t work, I know that this is not an event related problem because, as I already said, the game works just fine when I test it on my android device using the cocoonjs launcher, also, I used the debug option from the intel XDK and it works when I simulate the accelerometer movement on it. I want to note that I am using this tutorial https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/809/ho ... -crosswalk so I am setting the corresponding plugin options accordingly (accelerometer ->YES). I have no idea why this is not working, I am a developer and I could try and fix it, the problem is, I don´t even know where I should start looking!!. I would really appreciate any help you could give me guys. I was also recommended to ask someone called @IntelRobert. In any case thank you everbody.
Intel Corporation
B
S

Post » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:42 pm

allowing phonegap to the XDK would be a nice way to get ads or monetisation if done properly. looking forward for the update
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Construct 2 General