Crosswalk Intel XDK experiences

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Tue May 06, 2014 8:56 am

The new Intel XDK release is available now(v876)

Release Notes
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 06, 2014 10:06 am

Every time I try to update, after about a minute of downloading I get the "Cannot download an update since one is not available" error.
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 06, 2014 7:42 pm

@KFC In the end of the release Notes are the solution
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 06, 2014 10:30 pm

The thing is, the last time I had this problem and downloaded the installer from their website I ended up having two versions of the XDK installed on my pc, not being able to uninstall the older version due to some error.
I tried some 10 timed to download the update through the XDK with no luck but after waiting a few hours and trying again it installed normally.
B
S
G

Post » Wed May 07, 2014 2:42 pm

they just update program.
i still waiting for Crosswalk update and ability to disable blacklist!

@KFC
i download the new version and install it in the same folder as old version was and i have one version now.
B
S

Post » Thu May 08, 2014 1:54 pm

@RenatoB

We need your help to track down the problem with splash screens. To test it, I made 2 different splash screens for landscape and portrait and verified that it brings up the proper splash screen for each orientation. This was for the XHDPI splash screens: 720x1280. I am guessing that you are seeing the problem on HDPI or some other resolution, but I can't test that without a phone. Is there a way you can do the same experiment with your phone so we will know which resolution has the problem?
Intel Corporation
B
S

Post » Thu May 08, 2014 2:21 pm

IntelRobert wrote:@RenatoB

We need your help to track down the problem with splash screens. To test it, I made 2 different splash screens for landscape and portrait and verified that it brings up the proper splash screen for each orientation. This was for the XHDPI splash screens: 720x1280. I am guessing that you are seeing the problem on HDPI or some other resolution, but I can't test that without a phone. Is there a way you can do the same experiment with your phone so we will know which resolution has the problem?

Hi @IntelRobert

The problem occurs when I turn the device (moto g). It seems that the image does not change and is stretched or compressed to fit on the screen.
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 08, 2014 3:05 pm

@IntelRobert

Any possible ETA for AdMob or Google Store functions?
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 13, 2014 6:21 pm

Can you send a pm with an apk that shows the problem? My phone and yours have the same resolution, and I cannot reproduce the problem.

RenatoB wrote:
IntelRobert wrote:@RenatoB

Hi @IntelRobert

The problem occurs when I turn the device (moto g). It seems that the image does not change and is stretched or compressed to fit on the screen.
Intel Corporation
B
S

Post » Tue May 13, 2014 6:24 pm

I am trying to get a firm date.

Silverforce wrote:@IntelRobert

Any possible ETA for AdMob or Google Store functions?
Intel Corporation
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Construct 2 General