Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:35 pm

What about CW 16?
B
S
G

Post » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:24 am

Hello everyone
as someone here on this topic asked me to stop complaining about C2 and crosswalk performance and as he said "go learn programming", i actually did :)
now i'm using GMS (game maker studio) and it's more than perfect.
i re-built my game and released the 2nd version.
everything is just fine, constant 60fps on my old device (s3 mini), no single crash report, huge transparent background and huge assets with many frames has no impact in performance at all.
cpu usage is very low, and the apk size is very small.
every thing is smooth, stable and perfect.
check it out :D
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... propaganda
B
S

Post » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:56 am

Egyptoon go and play your tune on yo yo not here
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:03 pm

@Egyptoon i've downloaded your game and is very smooth. great assets too you've got over 5k downloads so congrats. not too many here have achieved such a number. Well done, What is the difference of two versions c2 and gm? i've download your game in my mobile the c2 version (quad core mali mp400 gpu) and in webgl mode runs smoothly i dont have a weaker phone to check it and see any differences so whats your results?

@lordshiva1948 sorry but you are very rude why he has to play his tune on yoyo? is here a scirras police squad and you are the chief leader or something?its democracy and he can tell anything he wants he used or even paid for the software and thats gives him the right to tell his opinion.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:12 pm

Sound problems in Intel XDK Crosswalk: The background music doesn't play in emulator and I get some 401 error about permissions in the debugger. My other projects works just fine.

edit: I also get a weird static low volume noise like a "bump" every 10 seconds. <-- same project

error message:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 401 (Unauthorized) http://127.0.0.1:58889/http-services/em ... erapp/x/C/…b9b09/platforms/android/assets/media/2_game%20music%2002%20loop%20full.ogg
B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:58 am

Egyptoon Like you said check it out. I did Samsung Galaxy 6,5, galaxy Tab 3, Nokia Lum 650 Sony and HTC all them had fault with sound and CPU problem. Don't tell me works fine. I know what I am talking about. My Companies employees @ ABM Computers also told me same thing when I asked them to check it out. We at ABM Computer do not say terrible or appalling software. I have running ABM since 1986 and always stand by good product. In my conclusion and reasoning with G*** M**** is High-priced at same time Construct 2 is reasonable, sensible price tag. No add on to buy for exporting for Android.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:05 am

SPY84 sorry, I own ABM Computers and I know what I am talking about. I have seen more Christmas, and hot dinners. what have you done in your life playing games. I will give credit where it due and not in some software where there is no value for money. C2 is worth every penny. Therefore my advice to SPY 84 go and spy on yo yo and let me know whats going on
B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:29 am

@Lordshiva1948
No way because i tested my game on those devices :D if you want me to share the GooglePlay analytics for those devices and android versions you mentioned above i'll be happy to do.
B
S

Post » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:12 pm

@Lordshiva1948 ok i will answer to you having in mind that you are not a troll (cause i doubt about it)

first of all i test too his game both in my cellphones one with android 4.1 and the other with 5.0.1 (rooted) dual core the first, quad core the other and my tablet (cpu rockchip 3066 4.1 android mali gpu) without a problem at all .
@egyptoon game is running smoothly..

@lordshiva1948 Now if you test your game with your samsung s6 and you've got problems sorry to tell you but if my 3 years old tablet and 2 years old smartphone is better than your S6 then i think someone sell you a Chinese S6. If your sure that your phone is not a clone then probably you're lying and i dont find a logical reason for this...

2nd) with your "experience" and your "Christmas" and "hot baths" its truly a great mistake when you compare 2 products C2 and GM based in their price. You see when you said "some software where there is no value for money" is so ridiculous. Watching games like "hyper light drifter", "titan rush", "crashlands", "savant-ascent" just few of games made with GM with thousands of downloads (except hyper light drifter its still in dev stage) both in steam and android/ios..
At this moment GM is in another level thats my opinion i cant afford it because of its price and i find it more complicated than C2.

3rd) maybe you are the owner of IBM sorry i mean ABM that's good for you. Of course in the page of your ABM since 1986 you wrote :

"We at ABM Computers are very proud and delighted to recommend and highly urge for you to use Construct 2 game developer software for creating games for any platform. Android, IPAD, Tablets, to name few."

From when tablet is a platform??? tablet uses platforms or operating systems like android, ios, blackberry or windows... not to mention that your employees left your site only with the first page full the other three pages in your site are blank so tell them stop fooling around testing @egyptoon game in their hightech chinese clones S6 and S5 and make some games to promote your company...

please go troll somewhere else dont be a fanboy and leave @egyptoon say what he thinks. listen to me "i know whats going on"
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Construct 2 General