Here is my test results:-
Testing Device: Galaxy s3 mini
scale mode: scale outer
Hdpi : on
up scale quality : low
down scale quality : low
* current version on Google play built with crosswalk 7 and (canvas 2d) = 45 fps - smooth and very playable
link of the crosswalk 7 version : https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... propaganda
* Crosswalk 11 shell (canvas 2d) = 30 fps - playable but not smooth
* Crosswalk 11 shell (webgl) = failed , the game forced to run on canvas 2d
* Crosswalk 12 shell (canvas 2d) = 20 fps - unplayable
* Crosswalk 12 shell (webgl) = failed, the game forced to run on canvas 2d
* Chrome beta (canvas 2d) = 15 fps - unplayable
* Chrome beta (webgl) = failed
* Chrome (canvas 2d) = 20 - unplayable
* Chrome (webgl) = 30 - playable
Crosswalk 7 is still much much better and I've no idea why.
Crosswalk 11 is faster than 12 ?!!!
Crosswalk 7 > 11 > 12
tell me if you need to test the uploaded game by yourself in shells ,to send you the urls.
Thanks for help
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.