TiAm wrote:...completely unacceptable motion quality, as if every other frame were being missed about half of the time.
Yes, same what I've seen in all my tests (except Samsung Galaxy S3).
Another test, now with blacklisting off.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T110 - Android 4.4.2
- cw10 | 22-37 fps | webGL | huge spikes, unplayable
- cw11 | 16-35 fps | webGL | huge spikes, unplayable
- cw12 | 16-33 fps | webGL | huge spikes, unplayable
GIGABYTE GSmart Guru G1 - Android 4.2.1
- cw10 | 18-26 fps | webGL | backgrounds and objects with bullet behavior jumps, unplayable
- cw11 | 17-25 fps | webGL | backgrounds and objects with bullet behavior jumps, unplayable
- cw12 | 24-25 fps | webGL | steady fps, bearly playable
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
With webGL being ON the performance is worse. Fps oscillates between lows and highs and creates huge spikes. The overall image quality is better though. Sprite fonts doesn't look pixelated anymore and everything looks more clean, no jagged edges. Maybe that's what creates the spikes, it has to do "more work".
GSmart Guru G1
Same as with Samsung Tab3. Background and all objects with bullet behavior jump (the game is infinite flyer with parallax background). Like TiAm wrote, seems like it's skipping some frames. Interesting is the last test with cw12, it was almost playable. The fps was steady 24-25 so it looked better. There was lagging, but the lagging was consistent and if maybe fps was 30+, it'd be playable.