Crosswalk Tutorials & free give aways!

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:43 pm

Hi guys,
I wrote some tutorials on shatter-box to help you to work with Crosswalk and Intel XDK.

Available Tutorials
Thanks for @cranberrygame for his awesome plugins!

New Tutorials
Free Cordova / Phonegap / Crosswalk Plugins provided by cranberrygame

Note: Since the beta version R194 the exporter 'Android' & 'Phonegap' have been merged to 'Cordova'

Support cranberrygame.
He made an awesome job and he is always willing to help us, so support his hard work and take a look at his premium plugin sets :)
viewtopic.php?f=153&t=109586

Troubleshooting
http://shatter-box.com/knowledgebase/troubleshooting/

Submit a Tutorial
If you want to contribute a tutorial you are now able to do this. If you submit at least 2 approved tutorials you'll get a free item from our Scirra Store (of your choice). You can add tutorials in account of any C2 relevant stuff. You also can add your Video tutorials and get some extra views.

Learn more here: http://shatter-box.com/forums/topic/req ... al-author/
Every help & submission is very appreciated!
Last edited by AndreasR on Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image iTunes: Match3 | Google Play: Match3
B
102
S
37
G
31
Posts: 1,162
Reputation: 28,879

Post » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:05 pm

@AndreasR

You give much help to Scirra members.

Thanks for your many useful tutorials :D
Construct2 Cordova Plugins (currently 87 plugins): https://www.scirra.com/store/construct2 ... ugins-1662

Construct2 Prototype Capx (currently 50 capx): https://www.scirra.com/store/games-with ... -capx-3088

Home page: http://cranberrygame.com
B
65
S
22
G
81
Posts: 780
Reputation: 46,631

Post » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:25 pm

cranberrygame wrote:@AndreasR

You give much help to Scirra members.

Thanks for your many useful tutorials :D


Thank you @cranberrygame :)
you are doing the same with your plugins!

I'll add more tutorials when I've time :)
Image Image iTunes: Match3 | Google Play: Match3
B
102
S
37
G
31
Posts: 1,162
Reputation: 28,879

Post » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:01 am

Hello. Thank you @AndreasR and @cranberrygame for tutorial and nice plug-in. Before I find this post, I thought I couldn't use Google play games with Crosswalk, so I use CocoonJS service. Do you have any thoughts on which is better now between CocoonJS and Crosswalk for mobile games?

Also, @AndreasR, I read your other post about using Millenial Media through mopub and CocoonJS. Do you need to put Millenial Media SDK in the game too?
B
9
S
1
Posts: 16
Reputation: 570

Post » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:07 pm

@nekojan

Thanks :) I personally recommend to use Crosswalk instead of CocoonJS. Then you don't have to struggle with mopub and all issues coming along with it. On the start it's maybe a little bit confusing if you switch from CJS to Crosswalk, but with the help of cranberrygame's plugin and the tutorials here from us and from other C2 user you'll get it done ;)

About Millenial Media SDK:

All available Networks at the cloud compiler are included automatically. You just need to set it up at your mopub account.
ludei_ads.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Image iTunes: Match3 | Google Play: Match3
B
102
S
37
G
31
Posts: 1,162
Reputation: 28,879

Post » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:06 am

@AndreasR Thank you. This will be my weekend project to try it out :D
B
9
S
1
Posts: 16
Reputation: 570

Post » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:38 pm

Hi!
I've been trying to get the google game services to work for a while now. And i think im getting close. But i'm getting a build fail when i try to build my app in crosswalk when following this http://shatter-box.com/wiki/phonegap-ga ... amecenter/

I have downloaded the lates plugin and added this to the xml file:
<!-- caution: copy this to intelxdk.config.additions.xml and replace YOUR_GOOGLE_PLAY_GAME_APP_ID --><br />
<intelxdk:plugin intelxdk:name='https://github.com/cranberrygame/com.cranberrygame.phonegap.plugin.game#45191b3570a2ae4dc9646685b65f4a7994ed9952' intelxdk:value='https://github.com/cranberrygame/com.cranberrygame.phonegap.plugin.game#45191b3570a2ae4dc9646685b65f4a7994ed9952' ><br />
<intelxdk:param intelxdk:name='APP_ID' intelxdk:value='YOUR_GOOGLE_PLAY_GAME_APP_ID' /><br />
</intelxdk:plugin>

I have also replaced the text with my app_id at intelxdk:value. Should i change something where it says intelxdx:name as well?

Thanks in advance

@AndreasR can you help me?

Edit: Got it to work now. I dont know how i did. Just tried the same thing a bunch of times and now its working! Awsome. Thanks for the plugin and the tutorials.
Last edited by DetteMan on Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
B
11
S
4
G
2
Posts: 116
Reputation: 1,936

Post » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:36 am

[Wanted to know]

Crosswalk same with Phonegap?
~Everyone can make GAMEs~
B
57
S
12
G
1
Posts: 414
Reputation: 5,936

Post » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:25 pm

DetteMan wrote:Hi!
I've been trying to get the google game services to work for a while now. And i think im getting close. But i'm getting a build fail when i try to build my app in crosswalk when following this http://shatter-box.com/wiki/phonegap-ga ... amecenter/

I have downloaded the lates plugin and added this to the xml file:
<!-- caution: copy this to intelxdk.config.additions.xml and replace YOUR_GOOGLE_PLAY_GAME_APP_ID --><br />
<intelxdk:plugin intelxdk:name='https://github.com/cranberrygame/com.cranberrygame.phonegap.plugin.game#45191b3570a2ae4dc9646685b65f4a7994ed9952' intelxdk:value='https://github.com/cranberrygame/com.cranberrygame.phonegap.plugin.game#45191b3570a2ae4dc9646685b65f4a7994ed9952' ><br />
<intelxdk:param intelxdk:name='APP_ID' intelxdk:value='YOUR_GOOGLE_PLAY_GAME_APP_ID' /><br />
</intelxdk:plugin>

I have also replaced the text with my app_id at intelxdk:value. Should i change something where it says intelxdx:name as well?

Thanks in advance

@AndreasR can you help me?

Edit: Got it to work now. I dont know how i did. Just tried the same thing a bunch of times and now its working! Awsome. Thanks for the plugin and the tutorials.


Hi,

Creat that it's working now for. Just a little hint, remove the br-tags. My code highlighter adds this to the code snippet. These br-tags aren't needed.

Hardty wrote:[Wanted to know]

Crosswalk same with Phonegap?


Hi,

You can use the Phonegap Plugins with Cordova / Crosswalk, but it isn't the same as far as I know.

Kind regards
Image Image iTunes: Match3 | Google Play: Match3
B
102
S
37
G
31
Posts: 1,162
Reputation: 28,879

Post » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:34 am

AndreasR wrote:
You can use the Phonegap Plugins with Cordova / Crosswalk, but it isn't the same as far as I know.

Kind regards


So.. it works for Cordova / Crosswalk?
~Everyone can make GAMEs~
B
57
S
12
G
1
Posts: 414
Reputation: 5,936

Next

Return to How do I....?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 51 guests