Post » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:13 am

@abhilash2863
Hmm i'll add more jump, and you vibrate cause of the door's force duh! hahaha
B
G

Post » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:18 am

okey - done.
Had some fun doing them
heres the preview of all sprites (click to enlarge and dont mind that cloudy background, its just for show)

and heres the sprites in rar
http://db.tt/hf9c3PJ

i tried not to mess up with the images size so you propably can just replace them without any more editing (except fliping perhaps)

ive made few of variations of the same sprites some you have couple of the same sprite version to chose from. they are named after their usage.
Oh and i wasnt sure if you want a custome made background instead of that gradiant you used so ive made one anyway lol

Hope you like them
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:10 pm

oh and please tell me when you'll finish downloading so i will delete it. its eating my bandwith :P
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:20 pm

@irbis
there so cool! but i can't download and we have 7 hour difference so sorrry for the late response
B
G

Post » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:36 pm

[quote="Lucried":1edruy1e]@irbis
there so cool! but i can't download and we have 7 hour difference so sorrry for the late response[/quote:1edruy1e]
glad if you like them :) belive it or not it took me about 2hours to polish them all.
As for downloading - what do you mean exactly? like you cant download them now or in general?
because the link is working - i double checked. If its the time i will leave the rar with the sprites on the net untill you will download them.
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:39 pm

Whoa 2 hours?!?! and i can't download because the page says Server not found
B
G

Post » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:50 pm

[quote="Lucried":1stuvn68]Whoa 2 hours?!?! and i can't download because the page says Server not found[/quote:1stuvn68]
hmm thats odd. oh well. then download via this link and tell me does it work
http://www.sendspace.pl/file/ffae22231b26f6d3d1e46e3

and 2h... well. I could propably finish it in about 15 minutes but thats my problem... I have hard time making myself satisfied. So i work, delete, work again, delete, rework, delete ect ect till i am either satisfied or tired. And sadly, in most cases it ends because of that 2nd reason lol

Exactly like with the game i am currently working on. The task is simple. just about 20 semi-isometric tiles which should be done in less then an hour. Yet, its already my 5th hour and its still far from finished.

[size=50:1stuvn68]and seriously - above everything its because i just suck as a graphic artist ;PP[/size:1stuvn68]
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:58 pm

[quote="irbis":3hl63f59][quote="Lucried":3hl63f59]Whoa 2 hours?!?! and i can't download because the page says Server not found[/quote:3hl63f59]
hmm thats odd. oh well. then download via this link and tell me does it work
http://www.sendspace.pl/file/ffae22231b26f6d3d1e46e3

and 2h... well. I could propably finish it in about 15 minutes but thats my problem... I have hard time making myself satified. So i work, delete, work again, delete, rework, delete ect ect till i am either satified or tired. And sadly, in most cases it ends because of that 2nd reason lol

Exactly like with the game i am currently working on. The task is simple. just about 20 semi-isometric tiles which should be done in less then an hour. Yet, its already my 5th hour and its still far from finished.

[size=50:3hl63f59]and seriously - above everything its because i just suck as a graphic artist ;PP[/size:3hl63f59][/quote:3hl63f59]
it worked ;D!! Thanks bro~~
if something takes along time for me i just do it simple.. but i was reading on the fourm saying that making games can take up to 2 months + and yeah... so i felt dumb trying to make a game that takes a day to make :)
And your stupid... your an amazing graphic artist!! haha
B
G

Post » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:02 pm

[quote:5x92qts4]And your stupid... your an amazing graphic artist!! haha[/quote:5x92qts4]
i wish! :lol:
remember to show me your game with updated sprites :) i am curious how it works and i need to see it in action to be sure if it looks good
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:03 pm

[quote="irbis":26q6kuzq][quote:26q6kuzq]And your stupid... your an amazing graphic artist!! haha[/quote:26q6kuzq]
i wish! :lol:
remember to show me your game with updated sprites :) i am curious how it works and i need to see it in action to be sure if it looks good[/quote:26q6kuzq]
alright ^ ^~~ BACK TO WORK! haha

Thank you so much man :)
B
G

PreviousNext

Return to Your Creations