CURIOUS - How Many Simultaneous Projects?

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:45 pm

Okay guys,

Out of sheer curiosity, how many projects are you working on simultaneously (not counting on the back-burner)?

It would be great if we could work on one thing and get it done before moving on the next project, but I doubt for most of us that's natural. Like an artist staring at a blank canvas, moving on to something else can help erode a mental block...

So - Not necessarily every day, but at least projects that you're conciously thinking about?

For me - Although I tend to focus on only one at a time, there FIVE major ones that I'm always concious of. Each one (mostly) different from the other.

I try to write EVERYTHING down, and in total I have another dozen rough draft ideas... (some day BACON MAN will live!)

But how about you - how many are you working on simultaneously?
B
S
G

Post » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:39 am

Two.

Well, actualy 6 but I'm focusing on 2, but the others always come to my mind. But if I don't focus I will never finish any.
So... Two.
B
S

Post » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:38 pm

It might be a bit different for hobbyist vs. money-making, but I typically work on 4 - 5 products at the same time. It's not all from scratch though, some stuff is on finished products that need some parts reworked for certain clients (change logos/texts for example).
B
S
G

Post » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:06 am

I normally have two new projects on the go and a third that needs updating.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:28 pm

I have one game project and a million art projects.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:34 am

[QUOTE=Wrangler] I have one game project and a million art projects.[/QUOTE]

I think you just described every one of us artists in a single go, @Wrangler...
B
S
G

Return to Open Topic