Custom Javascript Plugin [Paid] - AppWarp

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • Hello friends,

I am curious if there is anyone on here who is experienced to take custom plugin requests (of course in exchange for wheat, or sheep or paper with imaginary value attached to it)? I have tried many freelancing websites but asking for someone with Construct 2 experience is scaring people away. From what I hear the Javascript SDK is fairly easy to use but I digress...

I would love to have a custom plugin that can integrate Construct 2 with the online multiplayer backend service AppWarp (http://appwarp.shephertz.com) or their new product, AppWarp S2. I know C2 has a shiny new multiplayer plugin but it lacks many features I'm sure we all would love like choosing opponents from Facebook friends, creating groups, and most importantly to me right now, and good turn-based asynchronous multiplayer option. AppWarp is very progressive in making their services available by SDKs and APIs, but Javascript is beyond my current skill level.

If anyone smarter than me has the ability to tackle this (or knows someone who is), I would love to chat more.

Thanks for reading.

• It's cool. I had saw Game sparks yesterday. What's different between them?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • They look very similar. For what I want to do at this time, they would probably be identical. I wish I knew more about coding so I could be a wizard at making these ideas in my head work out!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)