Dayz

0 favourites
  • 12 posts
  • Just a general topic on new game called Dayz.

I'm not into games like this, but I must admit, blown away by it. It is in alpha stage, but very impressed so far. Anyone playing this?

It has been hanging on my steam featured list for some time, and decided to give in and purchased a couple copies for myself and friends (no one like to play alone )

Such a clever game. And addictive. I love the realism. And interaction. Who is friend? are they really a friend, or do they just want to steal my beans.

Had a bunch of guys handcuff me, beat me, steal my beans and break my legs. It took me couple hours to die.

I want revenge - lol.

Good game.

• Looks like you are late ! Dayz was first an Arma 2 mod before the actual stand alone, it was created one year and some month ago. Indeed it's an amazing game, but depending to much of the players you met.

(should have post in open topic no ?)

• Sounds like an advanced clone of several zombie games available on Kong.

• A clone ? Dayz is the original one. The others are clones.

• I used to love it when it was an arma mod...now it´s just people killing each other...miss the team player times!

PS: This should be thrown into Game-Discussion I guess

• Most impressive videogame made with Construct 2.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • A clone ? Dayz is the original one. The others are clones.

Given that Dayz started in alpha in late 2012, and similar zombie games had version 2s out prior to this, Dayz is hardly the original. Dayz might be better (quite possible), but it's not the original.

Most impressive videogame made with Construct 2.

Are you sure this is true? I hadn't read anything saying this.

• Beaverlicious, Joskin, and others.

Ok. Didn't know about previous version.

Dayz is still in alpha, so it is still very new. Well the standalone one is. Couple bugs etc. But fun.

It really depends on the server. Some is full of bandits. Others have no loot. And others like the one I was invited too is full of loot, and decent players.

Oh, sorry about wrong topic spot. New board names confused me a bit.

Edit: this is in no way made with C2. lol

• > A clone ? Dayz is the original one. The others are clones.

>

Given that Dayz started in alpha in late 2012, and similar zombie games had version 2s out prior to this, Dayz is hardly the original.

> Most impressive videogame made with Construct 2.

>

Are you sure this is true? I hadn't read anything saying this.

Did you know the game ? Looks like not. You are comparing flash games to DayZ, a mod from Arma 2 an AAA production in a full 3D environment...

• Most impressive videogame made with Construct 2.

That's made my day hahahaha

• I saw a video and it looks like buggy.. . i preffer left 4 dead...

• It is buggy, very buggy... and left 4 dead was great, but this is way better.

I think once it is out of alpha it will be an extremely engaging game. Already is is addictive. Too addictive actually...lol

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)