Death Colors (+ an offer)

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Full game Construct 2 capx code source to post on Google Play
  • Hello everyone, how is it going?

Well, I finished my game today. It's very simple. It needs some improvements if I ever want to make this idea into a big game (better interface, options menu, and so on), but it's just a idea for now.

You can find the game here. It's a twin-stick shooter that will test your reflexes.

scirra.com/arcade/shooter/11598/death-colors

My offer is that if people like the game, I could make a detailed video (or tutorial, depends on what media you prefer) on how I made this game, step-by-step. This game has a x-box controller support and achievements (with the clay.io plugin).

I learned so much making this game that I thought it would be a great idea to share what I learned. But only if you guys are interested.

That's it. I hope you enjoy my little game. Survive!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Nice and fluid gameplay with simple graphics. Plays nice on the XBOX controller. There is a bug though, the enemies lack collision during the first moments of gameplay. Is that normal?

• I've seen this behavior before and it's not intended, but I couldn't find a way at the time to fix it. I'll try to fix that when I begin making a more elaborate version of the game. But for now, I'm working in another project.

Thanks for the comment, I appreciate it!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)