Re: December update

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Fantasy Game includes more than 600 sound effects inspired by hit computer games like World of Warcraft and Diablo.
  • This new update sounds VERY good, and I am excited as always! But does this mean we need to recode our events? Are certain events going to be lost in the transition?

I'm very thankful you guys are able to juggle school and updates! I really don't know how you do it!

• Good luck with the update. You can change the name to March update if you have to. I"m sure no one will mind.

• Nothing will break, just new additions and better code behind it.

Means we'll be able to add lots of cool stuff like zoom/inline editing of scripts/comments, etc.

• Wow, I'm looking forward to this

• Yeah this sounds awesome. Presumably this won't be released in december? As manontherun said should we expect march? I mean, i know how it is - Everything always is more difficult than originally planned

• Shouldn't actually take too long; we're hoping to have a christmas present anyway..

• Wait, theres a feature list for the next release and I missed it or something? D: wheres that hiding?

• RICH ZOMG GIEF ONLIEN PLUGIN.

Its in the annoucements section

• I just read the December update and I'm really excited for the next release now. I hope you can deliver the online capabilites with .98 so I can add online to the game I'm working on.

By the way, with the re-code of the event sheet editor, would it be possible to allow people to view/write events in a sort of scripting language? Just an idea I'd like to see.

• That would be the best Christmas present EVER!!! You guys are Awesome...

• By the way, with the re-code of the event sheet editor, would it be possible to allow people to view/write events in a sort of scripting language? Just an idea I'd like to see.

This is what Python scripting is for, really - but it's not working right now, and hopefully will be fixed for the next build. You can't convert between events and script - that's not really possible at all - but you could add script with Python.

• One thing we will do is possibly allow the text in the editor to be selectable, so you can select a few things and copy them. That and making the 'copy as text' function a little better and readable for the forum.

• So whats this boneable object like?

Is it like the cube object, or just 1 side? Also will it be 4 way, or full 360?

Sounds almost like a skinable 3d object.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I would assume it's just for 2D sprite animation. Like Anime Studio.

Where you have different sprites for things like arms and legs and whatever, and you rig them to a skeleton and manipulate the skeleton for animation.

• Yeah, but that's vector. o-0

Or do you mean something like this?

http://synfig.org/Cut-out_Animation

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)