Deleted Forum Topics

If you have found a bug, or have a suggestion/comment then leave it here

Post » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:10 pm

This is outrageous ! :x why I found some of my topics deleted?? It not appropriate and at least I must get notified about it from the moderators , this is not acceptable, there must be a reason! :x
ImageImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:23 pm

Naji wrote:This is outrageous ! :x why I found some of my topics deleted?? It not appropriate and at least I must get notified about it from the moderators , this is not acceptable, there must be a reason! :x

That's quite a big accusation. I think you should substantiate the accusation with examples.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:37 pm

zenox98 wrote:
Naji wrote:This is outrageous ! :x why I found some of my topics deleted?? It not appropriate and at least I must get notified about it from the moderators , this is not acceptable, there must be a reason! :x

That's quite a big accusation. I think you should substantiate the accusation with examples.

well @zenoz98 , I made a topic named "Happy Holidays!" or something similar and I was announcing that I ran a small contests for Christmas and New Year but all of a sudden the next day the topic is deleted. Why? I said Happy Holidays and that I ran a small contest. Why they deleted it? I know I was late for saying it because it was after 25/12/2014 but still I was good person and I wanted to give something in Christmas. So do you think they must delete it? :?: :roll:
ImageImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:43 pm

Are you sure your posts weren't just moved here?
viewtopic.php?f=156&t=121457&p=867821#p867821
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:13 pm

@Naji, you can check your posts by:

1. Going to your user profile page: https://www.scirra.com/users/naji
2. Clicking either Total Topics: search.php?keywords=&terms=all&author=Naji&sc=1&sf=titleonly&sr=topics&t=0&submit=Search
Or total posts: search.php?author_id=27742&sr=posts

Also, either the mods merged your post with another, or you incorrectly posted by using the Full Editor, thinking you were creating a whole new thread. Either way, your post is certainly in the forum.
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:51 pm

Indeed, as there was already a topic wishing happy holidays, I merged your new instance (that just adds noise) to the already existing topic.
Why did I not made a notice for it ? Because I've already warned you about paying attention to what you post, haven't I ?

Edit: No answers or excuses from Naji since.
Outrageous. ^^
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image

Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Return to Website Issues and Feedback