Post » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:58 am

+1

That was aesthetically fun to play...

-Remy
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:54 am

damn i have a train to catch and i just clicked play!!, finally a good game ! ill look into it for sure when i come back
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:39 pm

Thanks alot for the comments :) I'll be updating the build very soon, to fix some bugs, and make things easier to understand.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:33 pm

I played it but I don't know what to do after the bridge.

The game looks really nice, congratz.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:52 pm

Wow, first, that was awesome. The game surelly will have more polish in the next versions, but theres a strong concept in the game already.

Some suggestions:
- Make the transitions between actions smoother. I deduce you will make animations for more actions, like the starting scene where the boy is stuck in the branch.

- More details! I loved how it doesnt rain below the trees. Those details adds to the already great atmosphere.

- Make the speed of both the boy and his little friend close to each other. A lot of times I would have the little friend running too fast.

- Make them more unique in color. The silhouette is fantastic(I myself would make the eyes of the little friend smaller) but Ive became confused some times.

- The start puzzle is a bit confusing. I could control the little friend, but couldnt get out of the hole. So I tought it was a bug. Then Ive found the rope. Maybe investing the order would make this puzzle clearer.

- Running - The first time the little alien creatures where running after me I was caught of guard. After a while it became very silly, as the creatures are kind of cute. I suggest you to use something really big and scary here, just one time, cutting the level short(remember the spider from limbo).

Congratulations on the game, this gives me hope to pursue bigger projects inside Construct instead of Unity ;]
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:54 pm

Thanks for the kind words, and nice constructive feedback sheepy!

I've done a few quick changes now, notably, i've made the intro part easier to understand and less confusing. I also adjusted the speed of the boy/little friend.

Furthermore i will make changes to the enemy part, and details and animation will come in time :)

Again, thanks for the feedback! Uploading new version now - might have to clear offline stored data in order to see the new build (same link).
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:42 pm

Fantastic game! Can control two player characters at the same time: great idea! Graphics and mood is excellent. Gameplay is great. You should sell this and make money.

Maybe give one character some limited possibility to vanquish foes.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:11 am

This game is really cool. Only thing is, it runs really choppy for me, like 10 frames per second or less. It's probably due to all of the effects. It also completetly stopped and went black after being chased by the big-headed alien-like creatures and me and the little buddy fell down this deep hole.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:55 am

Thanks for the kind words, and the feedback. The version you have tested was the first prototype of the game, and there has been made huge changes, both visually and mechanic-wise at this point. I updated the opening post, and will continually update it in the future!
B
S
G

Post » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:24 pm

Just wanted to share a little update! Deluso will be featured among the most known indie-games currently in development (in Norway) at Norways biggest gaming convention! This is an arrangement like E3 and PAX, just at a smaller scale. You can read more about it here!
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Creations