DEMB - Packaging Simulator

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:15 am

https://www.scirra.com/arcade/puzzle-games/demb-2163

:!: Its a game I completed way back in 2011 when depressed, working a monotonous job at a manufacturing company for packaging solutions.
I had it in the old arcade and Ive reposted it in the new, since I don't want it to go away. It has alot of personal value to me, being the only thing that kept me out of depression for that period of my life.

:?: Play it and give me honest feedback for my next future project. :geek:

Regards PA Larsson
B
S
G

Post » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:59 am

I remember playing it on the old arcade!

My only real complain with it is that it is almost playable with a touchscreen but not quite (unless that is also true that you can't just drag it with the mouse and have to click around until it works, I know that touchscreen for web games is not yet a standard but for a game like I see it pretty much fits). And it is quite repetitive (different sizes perhaps?).

While as a game, it is pretty much ... weak, I can see that being a minigame in a sokoban (since sokoban is about moving packages to designed spaces... I guess that could work out, and yes I have that weird sokoban obsession too).
Game design is all about decomposing the core of your game so it becomes simple instructions.
B
S
G

Return to Completed Creations